Our Girl’s Lavender Nursery – Sources

It’s wonderful to have such a kind reaction to the our nursery that we revealed last week!  Thank you so much for your sweet comments and shares!  I’m thrilled with how it turned out and have been able to just sit in the glider and contemplate what life will be like in just a couple months.  At Bunco last night, one of my friends brought her 4-week-old daughter and she was the sweetest thing ever!  Like a living baby doll! I still can’t believe we’ll be bringing home one of those little baby girls soon too! My heart is ready!
:: lavender nursery sources ::
This room wouldn’t have been possible without all of the wonderful sponsors of the One Room Challenge as well as my handy painters and cabinet maker.  A huge thank you for helping give this room the life we’d envisioned.  Last week, I ran out of time to properly provide all the sources for everything in the room, but I got my act together here and am sharing everything!  Please let me know if you have any questions about anything in the comments and I’ll answer every one!  And please feel free to pin and share this room on your social media, we are so proud of how it turned out!
1 ::  Paint – Sherwin-Williams Divine White and Agreeable Grey
2 ::  Mirror
3 ::  ArtMinted ‘Peninsula’
5 ::  Orchid – Whole Foods Market
6 :: Dresser and here
7 :: Crib and here
10 ::  Faux sheepskin rugIkea Rens

Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery, large abstract art from Minted| Honey We're Home
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery, stripes on the ceiling | Honey We're Home
Stuffed lamb :: Pottery Barn Kids
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery, stripes on the ceiling | Honey We're Home
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
Dresser ::  Amazon or WalMart
Gold drawer pulls :: Bering’s (couldn’t find the link)
Welcome Little One Card :: Anthropologie
Agate Jewelry Box :: West Elm
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
Stuffed animals :: pig, lion, bunny
Woven Curved Bakset :: West Elm
Faux sheepskin rug :: Ikea Rens
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
Window Bench Seat ::  Lumbar (Lowe’s) | fabric (High Fashion Home) not sure the name
Little Flapper Headband :: Anthropologie
Lavender Clock :: Pottery Barn Kids
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery - bookshelf styling| Honey We're Home
Stuffed giraffe  :: ???
Ceramic giraffe :: Hobby Lobby (similar)
Brass Symmetry Object :: West Elm
Love Art :: Minted
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery with built-in bookcase and bench seat | Honey We're Home
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
Glider :: Amazon or WalMart
Stuffed lamb :: Pottery Barn Kids
Plush throw :: Bering’s (couldn’t find the link)
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
Little Wooden Hanger :: Amazon
Gold Medallion Wall Hook :: World Market
Rocking Bird :: West Elm
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery - bookshelf styling| Honey We're Home
Baby Shoes :: Metallic Moccasins
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery - bookshelf styling| Honey We're Home
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
Baby Girl's Lavender Nursery | Honey We're Home
And finally, I cannot wait to install the gorgeous Lucite and Brass drawer pulls I received from Lux Holdups! They are really going to be stunning! I will show you the result after we get them installed!
And there you have it!  If I missed something, or you want more details, please let me know!
:: lavender nursery sources ::

Get caught up on my past ORC posts here:

Week 1 :: A Neutral Nursery
__________________
keep in touch!

subscribe  | instagram | pinterest | facebook | twitter | bloglovin

1. November 18, 2015 / 3:02 pm

How comfortable is the glider!? I'm so scared to order one via online without trying it out. But unfortunately i just don't have the time now to test them all out.

• November 18, 2015 / 4:58 pm

I was nervous about that too! The glider is a little stiff, but I haven't really sat in it for a long length of time, but so far, so good. It seems to be well made and it does swivel too. The real test will be when I'm sitting in it nursing and I'll have to report back on that one! 😉

• January 10, 2017 / 4:39 pm

Hi Megan, Can you please send us an update on the glider? I'm 19 weeks and have started to research them…i LOVE the look and price of this one but would love some honest feedback on it's comofort level! Thank you!!!

• November 18, 2015 / 4:58 pm

Thank you!

2. November 18, 2015 / 3:54 pm

Hi Megan! Can you provide details on how you constructed the window seat cushion? Thanks

• November 18, 2015 / 5:01 pm

I did take pics along the way so I could do a post about that- glad to hear you're interested! Short answer is I did the no-sew method and used plywood, polyfoam and batting, then stapled the fabric.

• November 18, 2015 / 6:07 pm

The nursery is perfection!

Where is the window seat from?Thanks in advance.

3. November 18, 2015 / 3:56 pm

Oh, how I wish I was in the market for all these gorgeous, sweet baby things! But alas, my "baby" girl is 12 so we're in the midst of tween decor! : ) I love your crib and dresser . . . and love that it's from Walmart! I'm a sucker for great finds from Walmart/Target/etc. Thanks for sharing your beautiful nursery! Even though that stage of life has passed for me, I so love these little glimpses of you younger mamas experiencing these special times!

• November 18, 2015 / 5:02 pm

I can only imagine the tween years right now, but my almost 6 year old is growing so fast, he'll be there before I know it! I was so happy to be able to source an affordable crib, dresser and glider option – they can be so pricey!

4. November 18, 2015 / 8:45 pm

Such a beautiful room! Our baby is already 5 months old and seems like he was just born. I didn't notice a changing pad? I took a chance on using a faux fur rug from ikea as a stylish option and LOVE. It washes (air dries) well, too. Thanks for all of the links.

• November 19, 2015 / 8:54 pm

A couple people mentioned that about the changing pad- it will do right on top of the dresser, I just don't have one yet! 🙂

5. November 18, 2015 / 9:57 pm

Beautiful room!! Would you mind sharing what size print you hung above the crib? The sizing is perfect!

• November 19, 2015 / 8:56 pm

It's huge – the 54×40!

6. November 18, 2015 / 11:12 pm

Hi Megan, when I clicked on the Wal Mart link for the glider, it went to Toys R Us….is the glider from there instead of Wal Mart?

Thanks!

• November 19, 2015 / 9:11 pm

I just did a search and looks like they sell the same one at both, but I did change my link to say Toys R Us, since that's where that link falls. Thanks for catching that for me. Looks like the WalMart one is on sale though, so I'm going to link both.

7. November 19, 2015 / 4:04 am

Congratulations on your beautiful nursery, and thank you for sharing your excitement with all of us. I wondered if you could share how you go about finding and choosing the perfect artwork from Minted. The art you've selected is such a wonderful addition to the nursery design. Do you search by color, subject, artist, etc? Thank you!

• November 19, 2015 / 8:59 pm

That is such a good question Julie! I thought choosing art would be one of the toughest things! First, I ruled out a gallery wall in favor of one large piece over the crib. So, I had to figure out what size I needed first and knew I needed a horizontal piece. Then, I search Minted by color and saved everything to a 'favorites' folder you can create on their site. Then, it was easier to narrow down from there. I hope this helps! Choosing art can be so overwhelming!

8. November 19, 2015 / 3:07 pm

I love it all! I am very interested in the glider but I'm not quite sure of the color? Babies R Us says it's Linen, while Walmart says Taupe. It looks a little more gray in your room. Which color is more accurate in your opinion?

• November 19, 2015 / 9:07 pm

I would say it's closest to grey or possibly greige, not sure if that helps as much. It goes really well with our grey crib and dresser. I feel like it photographed true to the color it is, but of course, that's looking at my computer screen.

9. November 20, 2015 / 6:02 pm

The nursery looks beautiful and I love the neutral tones! I'm curious to know the type of wood used to construct the built-in bookcases?

• November 29, 2015 / 1:59 am

Hmm, I can't recall what he told me. You can click the link at the bottom of this post (Week 2) to see the built-ins in progress and before they were painted.

10. December 22, 2015 / 5:48 pm

What color is the glider from Walmart?

• April 5, 2016 / 10:19 pm

I think it says taupe on the website, but it's more grey in person.

11. April 5, 2016 / 2:04 am

Love this nursery, using this as inspiration for our little girls nursery! I have a question about the built in, did your builder cut out your carpet or just put the built in on top? Thanks!!!

12. April 28, 2016 / 12:57 pm

That's a gorgeous room! It's so pretty and calming – I love everything about it!

13. May 25, 2016 / 2:10 pm

Love the nursery! Have you enjoyed your glider/has it gotten more comfortable? It looks like the perfect size for our baby girl's nursery.

• May 25, 2016 / 3:09 pm

It is comfortable to sit in, especially the firmer back support. If there's a negative, it doesn't rock very far back and forth. Sometimes I'd prefer more motion if you know what I mean.

14. August 11, 2016 / 8:12 pm

How are you liking the Crib? I love the style, but have read mixed reviews regarding the quality…Stability is my concern. Would love to hear your opinion after using it!

• August 11, 2016 / 10:42 pm

The crib has worked great so far- the only drawback is we can't put the mesh bumper all the way around because the back is flat. No complaints with the stability of the crib so far and we've been using it for about 2 months.

15. January 9, 2017 / 12:40 am

Your nursery is so inspiring. I love everything you have done to this room! I have a little girl on the way come july so I have some time get things done. I would love to know what color you used on the walls? Is it agreeable gray?

Ekin

16. January 22, 2017 / 4:17 pm

Hi there. What size is the room and which size rug did you get? We are having a hard time figuring out what size to get for baby girl #2 nursery. Any tips would be helpful! Thank you.

• January 25, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Hi! We have the 5'6 by 8'6.

17. February 20, 2017 / 4:42 am

Where did you get the roman curtains from? It's beautiful!

18. March 31, 2017 / 6:39 pm

Hi!! Your nursery is so perfect!! I'm wondering which of the paint colors is the one for the upper half of the wall (not the ceiling)? Is it more gray or more lavender?
    Thank you!!

• April 3, 2017 / 2:25 pm

The paint on the wall and ceiling are the same. It reads slightly blue in this room. Hope this helps!