- 1 cup Oat Flour (I ground oats finely in a food processor)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (I used chocolate protein powder)
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Baking Cocoa
- 4 Egg Whites
- ½ cup Splenda (I leave out the sugar and add 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips)
- 8oz Berry flavored Baby Food (I used 8oz applesauce)
- 4oz Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flour, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, applesauce, water) together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray cooking dish (I used an 8×8 glass pan) with a non stick butter spray or olive oil spray and add batter to dish.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes
2 Bars = Calories 96; Fat 1.4 g; Carbs 12 g; Protein 10 g
I store mine in the fridge. Hope you like!!