Happy almost Mother’s Day friends! Some of you caught my mistake yesterday where I said it was May 10th! Oops! Thanks for catching that! I’ve been going on little sleep over here trying a new goal of waking up early (5am) to workout since my mid-day workouts weren’t happening. Of course, as soon as I resolved to do that, Jordan got a cold and was up throughout the last two nights! Fingers crossed for tonight!
Gorjana Beaded Bracelet
– Last week we celebrated two of my girlfriend birthdays and I got both of them one of these gorgeous bracelets and they both loved them! But, I was so indecisive on the color because they come in 14 gorgeous shades with gold or silver accents. I got Tarah the white/gold (my personal fave) and Ali-Shaun the Labradorite/gold because it complemented her pretty green eyes. The bright pink and aqua are really fun this time of year too.
Kate Spade Watch
– This pretty blush pink Kate Spade watch with gold accents is at the top of my list! Such a classic timepiece.
Pink Crossbody Bag
– I’m super crazy for this bag and have it in grey and have been reaching for it nonstop. It’s awesome quality and has an inside pocket and 5 slots for ID and cards. She won’t be disappointed with this one.
‘Undressed’ Nail Polish Set
– a $72 value for only $34, this gorgeous nail color set has 6 gorgeous pale shades perfect year round, but especially pretty for Spring.
Tory Burch Flip Flops
– I have this pair in pink and they are too cute and comfy also! They look great both on and off- love the peek of pattern when you’re wearing them!
Gorjana Tanner Bar Necklace
– This necklace I’ve had for over 4 years and it still looks new, even though I wear it all the time! It goes with everything and is the perfect simple piece you can dress up or down.
Let's be friends!
Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!
Beach Please Tote
– How fun is this woven tote?! It’s a good size for a beach or pool bag or if you like carrying a big tote to carry all your stuff. It was hard to choose, because Summer Daze Tote
& Sunshine Tote
are equally adorable. And they’re under $50!
– I reeeeealllly want a pair of these this Mother’s Day (hint, hint)
! It’s so funny how in my “old age” I’ve already changed my undies preference
– in fact I just ordered 6 more of this pair
yesterday! I used to always want to be barefoot at home, but now my feet feel more tired and I’m always wishing I had something cozy to slip on, but not socks because those are too slippery on our bamboo floors.
Pajamas + Eye Mask – Hand in hand with the slippers are these pajamas! I like a pant sometimes and love the 3/4 sleeve because it gets chilly at our house at night. These shorts pajamas are also great, and you can always cozy up with this cozy of the coziest robe!
What’s on your Mother’s Day wishlist?!