Nail Polish + Outfits

I have to admit, the funky nail art trend that is popular now has never really been my thing- even though I kinda like it on other people. But hot solid nail color I’m definitely down for, perhaps with an accent ring nail color.  I’ve been seeing so many amazing hues lately, I’m looking forward to trying them all!
I picked my Top 4 (because I couldn’t narrow it to 3) colors and paired them with an outfit that I thought would be cute for Fall.  Then, I shopped Nordstrom to find the looks for us! I also went to OPI’s website (which I’d never previously visited) and it’s so cool- you can “try on” their colors, making your skin different shades and your nails different lengths.  Check it out!  The Essie nail site is good too, but it doesn’t have the try-on option.
outfit image via Lilly’s Style (but I couldn’t locate the post)
nail image via Style Indeed
navy nails- OPI Incognito in Sausalito
gingham shirt (50% off)

___________________________________________________________________
outfit image via Seersuckers + Saddles
nail image via Spaz & Squee
purple nails- Essie- No More Film or OPI Vant to Bite My Neck? or Vesper
striped shirt (50% off) or as pictured (J Crew)

___________________________________________________________________
taupe nails- OPI An Affair in Times Square

___________________________________________________________________
tweet jacket image via The Fitting Room, site not found
dress image via Ralph Lauren
grey nails- Essie Over the Edge
tweed jacket (55% off)
dress (similar)

Are you digging these colors?  Have a favorite?
___________________________________________________________________
We’re talking CARDIO at Honey We’re Healthy today.
You can follow Honey We’re Home on FACEBOOK & PINTEREST too.
* * * * *

1. September 19, 2013 / 1:51 pm

Love the colors, and the outfit inspiration. I had my nails done in a similar taupe color this past week and love it!

2. September 19, 2013 / 3:56 pm

What great looks!! Makes me ready for fall! The stripes with fur vest is one of my favorites.

3. September 19, 2013 / 4:42 pm

I LOVE the taupe and purple. You've totally inspired me to dig out my nail polish and see what Fall colors I have.

4. September 19, 2013 / 7:26 pm

I'm all about the jewel tones. Love it! Russian Navy is a good one from OPI.

5. September 20, 2013 / 2:23 am

You are one stylish mama! I love all of these combos and I think I might go out and buy them all this weekend! hehe Trying to spend my birthday money! Thanks for the great inspiration. xoxo

6. September 20, 2013 / 9:20 am

Loving No. 1 nail colour! Classically sexy! Will you be at BlogPodium this Sat?

7. September 20, 2013 / 2:09 pm

LOVE the colors and the outfits you hooked them up with!! Favorite has got to be the Essie Over the Edge. Also, my fav outfit is the fur vest pairing. I have to use that one!!

8. September 20, 2013 / 2:10 pm

Love all of these colors and the outfits. Especially love the Essie Over the Edge. Your style is flawless!! 🙂

9. September 20, 2013 / 10:35 pm

Love the colors and the outfits!! The navy is my favorite nail color. Love them all!!

10. September 21, 2013 / 3:15 am

I took the plunge and used the nay on my toes a couple of weeks ago. This week I went with a chocolate brown. I love those deep colors!

11. September 22, 2013 / 12:41 am

I'm always so torn when it comes to nailpolish. I do my own manicures, and I know that buying the one bottle will more than pay for itself in just one use-but I find so many of the colors are so similar-is it really worth it???

12. October 4, 2013 / 2:02 pm

awesome combo!!! cant wait for the cold front Megan! Im dying!