Just (the Best) Sales | HUGE SALE AT NORDSTROM

Hello friends! How are things going for you?  We learned yesterday that our school will be closed until April 13, which means 4 weeks off (including our current week of Spring Break).  Some Spring Break, right?!  Obviously, my girlfriend and I cancelled our trip to Puerto Rico, but I’m hopeful we’ll get to make that happen someday.

I woke up to a lovely message on my friend Mia’s instagram, and I thought I’d share it here because it offered a new perspective and I felt much more peaceful with this frame of mind:

I hope it blesses you too.

Just the Best Sales – NORDSTROM 20% OFF!!

Every Wednesday, I scour the internet to bring you great deals on things you might love, want or need.  Here’s what I found this week!

Tee 41% off • Crop Jeans 40% off Belt • Sandal • Bracelet • Bracelet

Nordstrom’s SURPRISE SITE WIDE SALE begins at 9am!  To show their support for their customers (YOU!), nearly EVERYTHING in the store will be marked down 25%!

Miller sandal  (even in Makeup color!)

AG Jeans

Barefoot Dreams + the coziest blanket

Seamless Undies

Oribe Texturizing Spray

Living Proof Dry Shampoo

Pretty T-Shirt Bra

Stud Sandals

For staying in and keeping COZY, save 20% on everything at GibsonLook with code COZY20

Let's be friends!

Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!

This striped top with a ruffled neck is adorable (and would look perfect with white jeans)! 50% off

Channel your inner bohemian with this smocked flutter midi dress.

The blue and white pin stripe shirtdress is great for work to weekend, church or in between! Under $50 + 20% off

I’m crazy for this printed peplum wrap top – sexy and flattering!  On sale + extra 50% off

Adding this striped bubble sleeve tee to my cart now!

Loving the white hue on this animal print belt, extra 15% off

Oh baby! 😉 This babydoll dress would look great with booties and a jean jacket, wedges or sandals.  Super cute & 40% off

I have a soft spot for sweater tanks and this one is no exception.  25% off.

Will we be having a BABY BOOM in about 9 months?! Might as well have some fun at the ‘bedroom event’ at Pottery Barn – 30% off 😉

Have a fantastic day friends!

1. Molly
    March 19, 2020 / 7:43 am

DSW is also having 30% off site wide with code March30!

• Megan
      Author
      March 21, 2020 / 10:33 am

Woo hoo! Thanks for letting me know!

2. Katie
    March 19, 2020 / 8:32 am

Your shoes are adorable! Love the metallic!

3. Deborah
    March 19, 2020 / 9:39 am

Thanks once more for your uplifting messages. You do this so well. I know that you have some experience with adversity as have your family so you have a special compassion for others and it shows. Blessings on you and your mom.

• Megan
      Author
      March 21, 2020 / 10:33 am

Oh yes, life isn’t easy for anyone, but we can always choose how we respond! Sending you love and light, especially right now!

4. Lizzie
    March 19, 2020 / 8:09 pm

Thanks so much for your post today! What size is your shirt, I want to order it, but would like a size reference please!

• Megan
      Author
      March 21, 2020 / 10:31 am

Hi Lizzie, I’m wearing size XS! 🙂

5. Holly
    March 20, 2020 / 1:14 am

This completely BLESSED me! My husband and I just retired a week ago and were so excited to be fortunate enough to retire young. This is obviously not what we had envisioned even a week ago. We live in California and tonight a new quarantine has gone into effect, stretching out with no real known ending. Having elderly parents and young adult sons who live in a different town makes the anxiety sometimes hard to fend off. But reading this message, I just said to my husband “how many times in our work life have we said we would love to just be home or after a vacation said one day we just need a staycation?” Changed perspective. THIS IS IT! I know we will come through this more united as a family, community & country. Thanks Meghan and God bless you!

6. Amy
    March 22, 2020 / 1:33 pm

Hi Megan,
    I have a quick question about the JCrew T-shirt you are wearing (eyelet v neck). Is the color a light pink or light peach? The site says pink, but it looks more peach in your photo. The shirt is on sale today and I would like to order it. Thank you!

• Megan