Today, I’m sharing a healthy recipe using AllWhites and GIVING AWAY a $100 Visa gift card to one lucky reader (courtesy of AllWhites)!
- Cooking spray
- AllWhites® egg whites – about 3/4 cup
- Onion- 1/4 cup chopped or less
- Turkey ham – 1 slice, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes- 5 or as many as you like
- Spinach- large handful
- Low fat cheese- 1 slice
- Mushrooms – 1/2 cup (optional)
3 tbsp. of AllWhites = Approx. 1 large egg
1/3 cup of AllWhites = Approx. 2 large eggs
Let's be friends!
Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/3/2014-3/31/2014.
Be sure to visit the AllWhites® egg whites brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!