Mason Jar Delight

Lately I’ve been feeling that itch to create something pretty.  I’m a little rusty in the crafty department these days, but I think that a mason jar project is in order!  So many things you can do with those age-old jars!

Let's be friends!

Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!

This Christmas snow globe is so cute too- I can’t believe Christmas is just 4 months away! Can you?

1. August 25, 2011 / 1:33 pm

I love mason jars. They are good for sooo many decorating ideas! =D

2. August 25, 2011 / 2:02 pm

Love all the ideas! I save old pickle jars for projects too!! And yes, Hobby Lobby has reminded me Christmas is around the corner…all the goodies are already out! LOL

3. August 25, 2011 / 2:10 pm

Love Mason Jars too! They definitely add a lot of charm. And Christmas! I'm so excited. I started making my Christmas list this week…I've never done it this early, but I think I'm just tired of the heat.

4. August 25, 2011 / 2:51 pm

I love decorating with mason jars!

5. August 25, 2011 / 2:56 pm

I have about 8 mason jars in my cabinet at home and that is ALL i drink out of! My husband doesn't understand it but I grew up drinking tea from Mason Jars and LOVE IT!

6. August 25, 2011 / 4:33 pm

I love all of these ideas! I have been saving up/collecting mason jars to make lanterns out of. After seeing the candle pictures you posted, I cannot wait to get started on the project 🙂

7. Courtney {a thoughtful place}
    August 25, 2011 / 2:57 pm

I am a huge mason jar lover. You just can't go wrong with them. So cute. I am already getting excited for the holidays {strange, I know!}

8. Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!}
    August 25, 2011 / 3:00 pm

fun!! I just used mason jars for a centerpiece last week…I'll post it eventually. 🙂

9. natasha {schue love}
    August 25, 2011 / 3:37 pm

I think drinks in mason jars are so fun! Little bit country…you know?! Love the candles too!

10. Suzanne
    August 25, 2011 / 8:12 pm

Feeling the mason jar love too! But I'd have to vote for the mason jar yummy beverages…they look so delish!

11. THE Princess Bombshell*
    August 26, 2011 / 2:16 am

I buy them by the case from the grocery store or WalMart. They ARE our standard drinking glasses. If they break, I can always get more that go with my set. 🙂

I use them as giveaway vases when I take someone flowers. I tie jute around.

So much fun! For so many things!

12. August 26, 2011 / 8:17 pm

I love my mason jars! You can do so much with them. I love them as vases. 🙂

13. Allison
    August 26, 2011 / 5:17 pm

So many fun uses for mason jars! The snow globe is cute. I can't believe that Christmas is only 4 months away! I was in Michaels and they were already puttting our Christmas things.

14. Megan
    August 26, 2011 / 7:02 pm

I saw that snow globe on Pinterest the other day and wanted to make it!! SO so fun!!

15. Lauren {whimsy lane}
    August 27, 2011 / 4:19 am

I LOVE Mason Jars. I swapped out my glassware in favor of them a while back. They're so easy to drink out of and look super cute. I use them all over, even as a pen holder on my desk.

16. emily
    August 27, 2011 / 2:54 pm

I love all of these ideas. Growing up, we used them as our casual drinking glasses. They bring back so many great memories!

17. Melissa :)
    August 28, 2011 / 3:56 am

I am truly addicted to mason jars! I'm diligently grabbing them from Goodwills & thrift stores! I've got crayons in some & candles in others. And even more candles 'stuck' in others. Them puppies ain't comin' out but I refuse to trash my mason jars! Ha! 🙂

18. Michaela
    August 28, 2011 / 6:58 pm

Mason jars are my favorite. I did two diy projects this weekend with them. Someone stop me (: Snow globe is too cute!

19. August 29, 2011 / 1:06 am

I heart mason jars…I have them all around my home!