Welcome Fabricadabra

I’d like to introduce you to Fabricadabra, Honey We’re Home’s very first sponsor!  I love that Fabricadabra is really just Donna, a woman who started this company in an effort to share her passion for fabric with the world.  She has “chosen to work with artisans from all around the world who still utilize pure and ancient techniques for dyeing and weaving fabrics. All decorative covers use natural dyes and are woven on handlooms. All embroidery is hand embroidered. All artisans are paid fair wages.” I love supporting companies where I feel like I know the person behind the product, don’t you? I am thinking of redoing our mudroom (after the new year) and recovering the bench with one of these fabrics.  When I first made the bench, I had not yet discovered the wide array of online fabrics and I’d now like to upgrade to a more modern choice.  image image image image But Fabricadabra also has awesome pillows and pillow covers. image  FC yhst-6312588961719_2131_39307506 FC yhst-6312588961719_2132_5035550 FC yhst-6312588961719_2133_2799636 FC yhst-6312588961719_2133_35144227 FC yhst-6312588961719_2134_36026334 FC yhst-6312588961719_2135_14535761 FC yhst-6312588961719_2136_22027690 Thanks Donna for sponsoring HWH!  And is it me or is this weekend going by waaay too fast?!

1. Kate
    December 5, 2010 / 5:45 am

YES the time is going way to fast! I need to be in bed but I have so much to do that my blood pressure always rises at this time of night. Oldest daughters bday next week, then Christmas, then my bday, then my other daughter's bday – 4 birthdays (Jesus counts too!) in 3 weeks…it's hectic to say the least.

I love these pillows! They are really reasonably priced. I think I remember seeing some that are similar elsewhere for hundreds!

Love your blog! I'm a fellow Houstonian and I am in love with your house. My hubby is a custom home builder so when business picks up and we finally get to build I'll definitely be referencing your house in my designing/decorating plans!

2. Kate
    December 5, 2010 / 5:47 am

Could I have put a few more exclamation points in that comment?!?!?! !!!!!!!!!! 🙂

3. December 5, 2010 / 12:03 pm

Congrats on the sponsors! I ordered pillows from there and they are gorgeous!

4. Katie Bright
    December 5, 2010 / 6:56 am

Congrats on your first sponsor!! Those pillows are super adorable. Xo.

5. Anna from Lona de Anna
    December 5, 2010 / 11:46 am

Gorgeous fabrics..and that blue Ikat print fabric on the left would be perfect..would compliment your taupe stripe wall and the cushions you already have..love it! And congrats on your first sponsor sweety x

6. Anna from Lona de Anna
    December 5, 2010 / 11:46 am

I meant Ikat print on the right 🙂

7. christine {bijouandboheme}
    December 5, 2010 / 1:54 pm

Congrats on the sponsor- love Fabricadabra- their ikat pillows are fabulous. I agree with Anna, the ikat on the left would be fabulous on your bench. And yes, the weekend is going by VERY fast!!

8. Chassity (Look Linger Love)
    December 5, 2010 / 2:12 pm

Congrats! I love fabricadabra and have 2 of their pillows in my family room. Great shop!

9. Courtney {a thoughtful place}
    December 5, 2010 / 3:29 pm

Congrats, my friend. What a great sponsor. I love her fabrics. Can't wait to see what you do with the mudroom {already so great!}.

10. December 5, 2010 / 10:21 pm

Congrats on the new sponsor. Beautiful fabrics!! This weekend went by waaaaay too fast. The only good news, all player uniforms are accounted for and printer ready! Woohoo!!

11. A Delightful Design
    December 5, 2010 / 4:45 pm

I love all of their fabrics! How exciting to have them as a sponsor. Can't wait to see what you do with your already awesome bench!
    abby

12. Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!}
    December 5, 2010 / 6:40 pm

Congrats on your first sponsor! And an amazing one at that! I think your mudroom would be fab in a more modern, simple fabric. I too have made things in my home using fabric from the only source I knew at the time…hobby lobby and joann's. Not that they don't have good options, there is just so much more out there!!!

Happy weekend sweets!

13. Katie
    December 5, 2010 / 7:16 pm

Many congratulations on your first sponsor! Such a great business couldn't have picked a better blogger to advertise with. 🙂 Happy Sunday to you!

14. Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair
    December 5, 2010 / 7:36 pm

Wow – great sponsor. Loving all the fabrics and especially like the yellow one.
    Rachie xo

15. Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt
    December 5, 2010 / 7:37 pm

It FLEW by!! I am so happy for you and your 1st new sponsor. Yeah for you. I can not wait to see how the bench turns out.

Cheers~
    e

16. Allison
    December 6, 2010 / 4:55 am

Congratulations on your sponsor, Megan. I love those pillows. They are beautiful fabrics. I have my eye on the last one in the raspberry color.

17. JC's Loft
    December 6, 2010 / 1:02 pm

That's awesome that you have a sponsor, congrats! WOW your mudroom looks so pretty as is : ) It's always fun to re-do though!!

I love fabrics so I'm going to go check out more of what she has to offer, thanks for sharing her with use!!!

Paula

18. December 6, 2010 / 8:47 pm

Congrats, what a milestone!! I hear you about not knowing so many options were available via the internet. I cringe at some of the choices I made just a few months ago because I just didn't know any better!

19. leanne
    December 7, 2010 / 1:15 pm

Congrats on your first sponsor! 🙂

20. Crystal @ Ordinary Days