New Office

Having recently moved into a different office building at work, I got the opportunity to choose a few goodies for my new office:)  I still need artwork, so we’ll see how that goes.

3.  Grocery store potted orchid
5-6.  Overstock.com (I spray painted them gold)

The Jules table is between my two client chairs opposite my desk and the mirror is on the large wall with my diplomas.  I love the Pottery Barn desk chair as an alternative to most black, bulky office chairs.  You know the ones🙂

The black Overstock tables look great with a quick covering of gold spray paint.  The #5 end table fits my printer perfectly on the bottom and I keep extra paper on the second shelf.  The #7 table is cool, but the round part arrived a little bent (luckily, I think I can bend it into shape).

I also added a wall calendar (Paper Source) and desk calendar (Dabney Lee).

It’s so nice to work from a space you enjoy!

1. January 19, 2012 / 4:21 am

Thanks Hannah! I want to post pics, but not sure how my office would feel about that;)

2. January 19, 2012 / 4:46 am

That's beautiful, as always, great job. Wish I could decorate my office like that.

3. January 19, 2012 / 5:00 am

I totally agree! Just spruced up my cube a little bit at work and it really makes a difference!

4. January 19, 2012 / 5:19 am

I love what you've chosen! It makes work a lot more pleasant when your environment is beautiful! That mirror is one of my favorites.

5. January 19, 2012 / 5:26 am

I LOVE the pieces you've picked out! I'm sure it looks amazing. Now I've got to get my hands on that gorgeous botanical calendar.

6. January 19, 2012 / 12:14 pm

Lucky you! I love those pieces! We have the same mirror in our home. I think it makes such an impact. I love the gold and glass…its classic, professional, but has a touch of feminine too!

7. January 19, 2012 / 1:07 pm

I just got table #6 and love it! Funny you mention you spray painted it gold, that's my plan for it in the future! Leaving it black for now though.

I have also been obessesing over that mirror for months! Thinking next month might be when I finally break down and buy it! 🙂

8. January 19, 2012 / 1:44 pm

Oh gorgeous pieces! I really need to buckle down on our office space at home, I know I would love it once I was done.

9. January 19, 2012 / 2:01 pm

I am obsessed with gold tables right now (number 1 and 7)! Cant's wait to see the new office!

10. January 19, 2012 / 2:22 pm

I bet it looks amazing! and great choice for office chair! Hope your doing well- we need to get together soon!

11. January 19, 2012 / 2:58 pm

OH such pretty selections! I've been looking around my bare office at work thinking that I need to spruce it up a bit! I don't think we are allowed to bring in our own chairs or other furniture though. I LOVE that chair from PB and that was a great idea to paint those tables from overstock. Hope you enjoy your new office!!

12. January 19, 2012 / 3:34 pm

oh FUN! Lovin it….when is james 2nd bday? isn't it coming up? can you believe we have almost 2 year olds? wah! where did our babies go? xoxo shel

13. January 19, 2012 / 7:31 pm

Love all the pieces! So much nicer to work in a lovely environment!!

14. January 19, 2012 / 7:44 pm

What a lucky gal! It's a standard issue desk chair for me. I've long loved that C&B gold table and am determined to have it in my home after my kid(s) grow up a bit!

15. January 20, 2012 / 3:37 pm

Oh that looks lovely. Great inspiration. Love the tables and that mirror, OMG!

16. January 20, 2012 / 7:28 pm

Me too, I want to see what your gorgeous office would look like after the artwork and furniture has been rearranged. I'm sure the mirror would be a relaxing piece. It can help you practice your speech skills when the need arises.

17. January 20, 2012 / 9:55 pm

Great pieces! Can't wait to see your space 🙂

I've been away from blogging (back now!) but haven't missed a single one of your posts over the last few months — but I've been reading on a phone and haven't been able to comment. Just wanted to say hello, a belated happy new year, and hope you are well.

See you soon,
    Jenny

18. January 22, 2012 / 1:48 pm

those dabney calendars are adorable!

19. January 23, 2012 / 6:52 pm

Great choices! I think people can always feel more productive/happy working in a space they enjoy! I bet it looks beautiful!