Emily A. Clark Guest Post

Are you fans of the gorgeous designer Emily A. Clark?

Her blog is one of my favorite daily reads!  Today I’m participating in her series

I’m sharing photos of how we decorated our last home, the home where we lived when my husband and I were first married.  You can check it out here!  How fun (and a little scary) to look back!  I can’t wait to hear your reactions! 🙂

1. July 7, 2011 / 1:22 pm

Going to check it out! I laugh when I pull out pics of our first home…so different!

2. July 7, 2011 / 3:04 pm

Just checked it out and you did an amazing job! The transformation of the kitchen is beyond awesome!! I love it! It looks sobeautiful.

3. July 7, 2011 / 7:40 pm

Love the post! I also moved into a bachelor pad after getting married. My husband had white walls and dark red trim! Thank goodness they have us, haha…

4. July 8, 2011 / 12:53 am

I saw that post on Emily's blog and it was great! You really did a great job making his bachelor pad a home! Cute!

5. Anonymous
    July 8, 2011 / 6:14 am

She designed 2 of my rooms in my house and I love it!!

6. July 8, 2011 / 7:34 pm

Loved the post! I get so embarrassed looking back at pictures of my old decorating escapades….oh well, it's better to look back and have learned than to see no progress! 🙂

7. July 8, 2011 / 8:06 pm

Yes, looking back can be embarrassingly funny! I always enjoy looking at your home, Megan. It is so beautiful!

8. July 10, 2011 / 4:36 pm

I enjoyed looking at the pictures. You have come a long ways with decorating since your hubby's bachelor pad. Times and trends change and so do we and our homes.

9. July 12, 2011 / 2:08 am

That's such a great series and it was really fun to see how your style has grown but is still you!