$40 Side Table

Did y’all have a great weekend?  We did!  I am so enjoying these last weeks of summer- I don’t want them to end!  Let me show you an accent table I found two weekends ago.  I’ve been wanting a table like this for ages, and held out until I found this one at Home Goods for $40!  I actually tried to buy one I saw on One King’s Lane for over $100, but it sold out too quickly!  Glad it did:)

The table is currently at home in our master sitting room.

p.s.  Here’s what our previous side table looked like, which is now in my hubby’s office.

And today:
Since I am planning to re-do our bedroom and sitting room, the little silver side table will likely get relocated, perhaps to our master bath, but for now, it really beats the previous bulky table! 🙂
You can buy a similar table here for $134 or from Z Gallerie for $100 or Horchow for $400!
************
Thank you to everyone who entered the Bitsy Bag Giveaway.  The winner is
Christina!

***Also, from July 25-28, 2011, you can use Coupon code “Honeywerehome” to get 30% off of any Bitsy bag:)

1. July 25, 2011 / 12:48 pm

That side table is awesome, and what a deal! I love the kind of retro/chic look of it 🙂 Glad you had a great weekend!!!

2. July 25, 2011 / 12:49 pm

I saw this same table a few weeks ago and passed it up…and now that I'm working on the living room I wish I had put it in my cart. Such a great find! I'll have to keep digging around until I come across another one.

3. July 25, 2011 / 12:49 pm

It was fate that you didn't get the OKL table, this is a great find and looks perfect next to the dark chair.

4. July 25, 2011 / 1:01 pm

Ahhh I won!! I'm SO excited! I am going to gift one to my girlfriend who's having a baby in August…she's going to LOVE it!!

What should I do next…?

PS – LOVE the table…super chic and much "girlier" than the previous table!

5. July 25, 2011 / 1:10 pm

I love that! Mirrored accents are so chic and nice when you do them right. I am looking for a sweet pair of mirrored lamps for my bed side tables!

6. July 25, 2011 / 1:21 pm

Great find Megan! And you're right, it looks better than the previous one. Cant wait to see the new bedroom and sitting room!

7. July 25, 2011 / 1:55 pm

It's perfect! I love Home Goods, but sadly, the nearest one is an hour away. What a great find!

8. July 25, 2011 / 1:57 pm

What a fabulous find! Love the size and color for the space!

Megan

9. July 25, 2011 / 2:12 pm

I love that little table! It looks great next to the chair. I love your style!

aHb

10. July 25, 2011 / 2:13 pm

What a great find! And, I love it in that space. I am trying to find a small table like that for our master bedroom.

11. July 25, 2011 / 2:15 pm

Love that new table! It sasses up that space but in a very classy way!

12. July 25, 2011 / 2:43 pm

Adore the new side table! And the price tag is unbeatable. I love how you pair the chunky darker chair with the lighter, slimmer silver side table for contrast!

Jessie

13. July 25, 2011 / 3:25 pm

Love the table! I would love to have a sitting room in my room. I guess I could do it, but I'm overwhelmed at the thought. I just want a area that no men or kids can enter while I read. The dogs can if they are being good lol.

14. July 25, 2011 / 3:27 pm

I'm LOVING the new table…….I've been on the lookout for one too, although our HGoods has the mosaic mirrored version that I'm not too fond of.

15. July 25, 2011 / 5:06 pm

You got a good deal girl! That looks fabulous! It goes perfect with the chair and makes the space look more open. Love it.

16. July 25, 2011 / 5:47 pm

You find such great stuff at homegoods!! I'm googling as we speak to see if there is one around me. Love this side…thinking it would be cute in a nursery as well 🙂

17. July 25, 2011 / 6:56 pm

Wow- great deal! I love the look of those tables. Great find! Homegoods is such an amazing source.

18. July 25, 2011 / 8:12 pm

Super nice score! I've come across similar style at HomeSense (Home Goods equivalent in Canada) and only wish I could have a spot at home for it. It brings perfect balance to your black leather chair!

19. July 25, 2011 / 9:12 pm

I love it! It looks so expensive! Great find!

20. July 25, 2011 / 10:23 pm

Great find! It looks perfect in that spot. Have a great week!

21. July 25, 2011 / 10:33 pm

I just LOVE your side table! I LOVE seeing all of the new things that you do to your home!

22. July 25, 2011 / 10:53 pm

Love'n the new table. Think it brings a classic and elegant look. Have a great week.

23. July 26, 2011 / 2:38 am

Love this table! Been needing a small table in a nook I have and this would be perfect! Going to stalk HG now! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

24. July 26, 2011 / 3:11 am

beautiful style! I love that little table! It looks great next to the chair.

25. July 26, 2011 / 3:12 am

It's perfect! Glad the one on OKL sold out! 🙂

26. July 26, 2011 / 4:21 am

Isn't Home Goods the best? Congrats on the great find! I love the modern take on the traditional spindle pedestal table!

27. July 26, 2011 / 5:55 am

such an awesome find megan! you always manage to score great deals all the time!

28. July 27, 2011 / 5:30 am

SO jealous! I have been stalking Home Goods for months for that table!!! I want/need it for my daughter's bedroom.
    But I do love it with your leather chair. Such a gorgeous combo.

On a side note…I finally got my blog up & running. Realized today, that I ordered the same (I think) WS fabric for my kitchen/family room window treatments!

29. December 28, 2013 / 6:13 pm

You got a steal! I have a similar one in my office from Homegoods and it was $69. I love it though!