Silhouette Temporary Tattoos + Discount Code

Hi all! Just wanted to pass along an awesome promotion run by my favorite craft-cutting machine Silhouette:

I don’t have any tattoos (was always too scared that I’d regret it later and a scardy-cat about those needles!) but temporary tattoos are loads of fun- because they are removable:)  And don’t kids love to wear tattoos?!
via
Here’s how it works:

Using promo code HWH, you can get:
1 Silhouette SD and 2 Packages of Temporary Tattoo Paper
for only $199 (that’s $120 in savings!)
Also, you can get 25% off of all other products in the Silhouette shop (excluding gift cards and download codes).
The promo is good from June 21-29, 2011.  Sorry, but the promotion is only for U.S. residents.

*********
So, spill it- do you have a tattoo?  What? Where? I’m actually so curious to know! 🙂

1. June 21, 2011 / 3:25 pm

Cute idea. Sorry can't say that I have one. My husband has a small maple leaf on his chest- he was a competitive swimmer for years (went to the Olympics) so the maple leaf seems fitting. We’re Canadians.

2. June 21, 2011 / 6:32 pm

I don't have one, but I've always thought about getting a teensy tiny one. Maybe if there was a way to get the tatoo to be sparkly 🙂

3. June 21, 2011 / 10:47 pm

I thought about getting a tattoo, but then I know I would be tired of whatever it is when I got older and when I get old and all wrinkly… well it would be horrid. I'll skip the tats and just be noticed for my my sparkling personality and frizzy hair. HA!

4. June 22, 2011 / 12:21 am

no tats for me…I could never decide on anything I cared enough about to brand myself with!

john has a cross on his upper arm, but he's wild. 😉

5. June 22, 2011 / 4:51 am

What a neat idea! I have a tattoo — on the inside of my foot (below my ankle bone). It's very small (as in smaller than a dime) and is of a dove.

6. June 22, 2011 / 6:46 am

I love your blog! I hope you'll take a moment to visit mine and weigh in on my anti- temporary tattoo editorial. I'd love to get your opinion.