Silhouette Temporary Tattoos + Discount Code

Hi all! Just wanted to pass along an awesome promotion run by my favorite craft-cutting machine Silhouette:

I don’t have any tattoos (was always too scared that I’d regret it later and a scardy-cat about those needles!) but temporary tattoos are loads of fun- because they are removable:)  And don’t kids love to wear tattoos?!
via
Here’s how it works:

Using promo code HWH, you can get:
1 Silhouette SD and 2 Packages of Temporary Tattoo Paper
for only $199 (that’s $120 in savings!)

Let's be friends!

Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!

Also, you can get 25% off of all other products in the Silhouette shop (excluding gift cards and download codes).
The promo is good from June 21-29, 2011.  Sorry, but the promotion is only for U.S. residents.

*********
So, spill it- do you have a tattoo?  What? Where? I’m actually so curious to know! 🙂

1. June 21, 2011 / 6:32 pm

I don't have one, but I've always thought about getting a teensy tiny one. Maybe if there was a way to get the tatoo to be sparkly 🙂

2. Wendy
    June 21, 2011 / 3:25 pm

Cute idea. Sorry can't say that I have one. My husband has a small maple leaf on his chest- he was a competitive swimmer for years (went to the Olympics) so the maple leaf seems fitting. We’re Canadians.

3. Alycia Wicker
    June 21, 2011 / 10:47 pm

I thought about getting a tattoo, but then I know I would be tired of whatever it is when I got older and when I get old and all wrinkly… well it would be horrid. I'll skip the tats and just be noticed for my my sparkling personality and frizzy hair. HA!

4. Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!}
    June 22, 2011 / 12:21 am

no tats for me…I could never decide on anything I cared enough about to brand myself with!

john has a cross on his upper arm, but he's wild. 😉

5. June 22, 2011 / 6:46 am

I love your blog! I hope you'll take a moment to visit mine and weigh in on my anti- temporary tattoo editorial. I'd love to get your opinion.

6. emily
    June 22, 2011 / 4:51 am

What a neat idea! I have a tattoo — on the inside of my foot (below my ankle bone). It's very small (as in smaller than a dime) and is of a dove.