June Loves

Good morning friends!  We’re onto Day 2 of camp and so far, so good!  I’m lucky to be sharing carpool duties with Ali-Shaun and Jamie and that makes things so much easier.  And of course, I do appreciate a little bit of a routine, it helps our days flow better.

JUNE LOVES

Today, it’s time for a new Monthly Loves. If you’re new to Loves, it’s where I share things I’m loving each month, with the aim to highlight fabulous things I swear by, some things I want to try, great deals, and under $50 finds!  All perfectly appropriate for the flavor of each month!  I love sourcing goodies and putting these collages together for you!

JUNE LOVES

White Shorts • Stud Slide SandalGoodr SunglassesBlack Sun HatWhite Dress

White Tie Front Shirt1.State WedgesApple Watch1 2 3 Magic Fake Bake Self Tanner

GOODR SUNGLASSES

Ali-Shaun has been raving about these sunnies for months and urging me to get them and I finally did!  She’s right, they’re so good.

The special thing about them is their special grip coating that makes them slip proof!  That means they’re perfect for running or wearing to the pool.  They’re also polarized and block 100% of UVA & UVB rays.

Goodr Sunglasses

WHITE PULL ON SHORTS

In last week’s 10 Mix & Match Summer Outfits post, I shared these white pull-on shorts and they are definitely a love! They easily pull on and I love the length (not too short and not too long).  They’re extra comfy with the wide elastic waistband and functional drawstring.  Even better, they have pockets that lay nice and flat and don’t add any bulk.

The white is crisp and bright, but not see through! I’ll be wearing these all summer long to run around in, out to the pool, but also to lounge around the house in.

1. June 11, 2019 / 6:35 am

I have an android phone and got myself a similar device to the Apple watch. I love it! It is really useful when my phone is in my purse and I am in a busy area and I don’t hear the ringing 🙂 my wrist will vibrate and no more missed calls!

• Megan
      Author
      June 11, 2019 / 2:35 pm

I’m pretty sure I’ll be pulling the trigger on this soon! Thanks for the feedback!

2. Miki
    June 11, 2019 / 6:42 am

100% on the Apple Watch! I’ve tried Polar and various fit bits but prefer Apple. Some of the others are better as pure fitness trackers but I love the overall functionality of Apple. Reading texts, getting directions, changing music and volume, all on my wrist, it’s just so convenient. Enjoy your summer!

• Megan
      Author
      June 11, 2019 / 2:36 pm

Yeah, that’s what I wasn’t sure about, but now I think the Apple watch is the way to go!

3. Heather M
    June 11, 2019 / 9:46 am

Have you used the tanner on your stomach area? My stomach is so white…scared to wear a bikini! ha ha

• Megan
      Author
      June 11, 2019 / 2:32 pm

Oh yes, I use it all over! It’s really easy to rub into your tummy!

4. Faith
    June 11, 2019 / 1:01 pm

How do the white stud sandals fit- big, small, TTS? Thanks for the info! They are super cute!!

• Megan
      Author
      June 11, 2019 / 2:36 pm

Great question, they are TTS!

5. Mic
    June 11, 2019 / 6:10 pm

Say yes to the Apple Watch! I got one at the beginning of January and I love it! It’s a great way to see who is calling or texting. I replaced my Fitbit with it!

• Megan
      Author
      June 12, 2019 / 12:54 pm

Ok, that’s good to know, I was wondering what people preferred.

6. Dana Longwell
    June 11, 2019 / 6:12 pm

Love, Love, LOVE my apple watch! Mostly use it for fitness tracking but also just use as a watch and will set timers and voice text on it (sometimes). You can also get really fun, inexpensive (Amazon) band replacements to change the look of it when you want. I think you’d absolutely love it, too.

• Megan
      Author
      June 12, 2019 / 12:53 pm

I have seen lots of fun bands- hard to narrow down!

7. Jennifer Kinney
    June 11, 2019 / 7:56 pm

I agree with all the others on the Apple Watch. I also have all my store reward cards loaded on Wallet and they are easy to access on my watch without keeping all the cards on me. I also connected my credit card and use my watch wherever possible to pay for stuff. Guy in line behind me at the grocery store thought I was super cool and futuristic when I used it last week. LOL

• Megan
      Author
      June 12, 2019 / 12:53 pm

Oh I didn’t even think of that! That would make checking out with kids much easier!

8. Jennifer Kinney
    June 11, 2019 / 8:43 pm

One more thing about the watch. 🙂 I wear it just like you show in your photo and I think that’s the best for a couple reasons. One, the buttons are easier to push with my thumb when they are on the left, and the big button is less likely to get pushed accidentally than it would if it were facing my wrist (from weight lifting to normal chores where my wrist might be extended back).

• Megan
      Author
      June 12, 2019 / 12:50 pm

That’s funny you mention that, Shannon is left handed!

9. June 12, 2019 / 2:59 am

I love every single photo!!!

10. LINDSEY VANPELT
    June 12, 2019 / 3:24 pm

Love that tie-dye dress! I bought one after your first post about it, and fell in love!

11. Lisa
    June 17, 2019 / 10:20 am

I loved that white dress so much I ended up ordering a few others in that brand – a new-to-me Target brand. LOVE! Thanks so much for sharing some Target love, it’s my summer go-to for dresses but I sometimes get lost in all the choices.

• Megan
      Author
      June 17, 2019 / 1:26 pm

That brand is new to me too! Isn’t it good?!