Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her

I was going to do a “gift guide for him” Valentine blog post and went to my resource for man things, but my husband said, “Guys don’t want anything for Valentine’s Day- it’s not a guy’s holiday.”  Okay, fine.  I’ll do a gift guide for her instead! Take notes gentlemen!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Despite what my guy said, I still think men would like to receive a small something, even if it was just a love note, book by an author they like, gift card to their frequented coffee shop, cooking their favorite meal, a new pair of athletic shoes.  What do you think?  Do you buy or do something special for your man on Valentine’s day?

Let's be friends!

Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!

__________________
keep in touch!

subscribe | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin | facebook | twitter

affiliate links used

1. February 12, 2015 / 5:17 pm

Voluspa candles are always amazing! I love that scent. My favorite has always been Saijo Persimmon, but Pink Citron is always a close second.

And that watch is too perfect!

2. February 12, 2015 / 8:59 pm

My husband usually use Valentine's Day to give each other some sort of splurge-y something that we would love to have but can't justify buying for ourselves otherwise. I got him some cycling shoes and pedals that he doesn't necessarily need but has been talking about for awhile. If I'm going to spend the $$$, I want to know that he's going to like and use whatever I buy for him!

3. February 12, 2015 / 9:29 pm

Great pics. We do not go overboard for Valentine's day. To be honest, we are a bit over the commercialism of the holiday. We will however enjoy each others company over a great home cooked meal.

4. February 12, 2015 / 10:09 pm

I love 1, 3, 5, and 6 – I should send this post's link to my boyfriend haha. This gift guide is perfect, thanks for posting!

Peace. Love. Aloha.

kauifrommaui.wordpress.com

5. February 13, 2015 / 9:23 am

Yes please!!!Can I have them all??!!!
    Have a great weekend dear Megan, and a lovely V-day!!!
    Kisses from Greece!

6. February 13, 2015 / 9:35 am

I like everything but I am totally in love with the pink mug

7. Jen @ RamblingRenovators
    February 13, 2015 / 3:48 am

My go-to gift is a book. That and a pair of fun socks and he's happy! Me on the other hand… I'll have one of everything on this list.

8. February 13, 2015 / 1:58 pm

I love to give (as well as receive…) gifts, so I always give my man a little something for Valentines Day. It varies year to year, though usually its something sweet (i.e. chocolate, baked goods,etc.). One Valentines, I made him a basket ahead of time and gave it to him, with 14, small, individually wrapped gifts with a little note – one to open each day leading up to Valentines Day. It was a lot of fun putting together but defiantly a one time thing! – Anna (www.annaeleeinteriordesign.com)

9. February 13, 2015 / 3:22 pm

I love all of your picks, I know I wouldn't be sad if my fiance' bought me that Kate Spade bag 😉
    For him, I like to pick up a few things that he needs/wants but won't buy for himself. This year he's getting a neck trimmer (super fab gift, right? lol), a nice rain jacket, and a nice 1/4 zip 🙂

xoxo, SS

The Southern Stylista

10. February 14, 2015 / 1:51 am

Oh, beautiful handbag – sooooo pretty in pink! I always buy my sweetheart a gift for Valentine's day.. going on 20 years now. Boy time flies! Hope you have a great Valentines weekend.
    -Tina