Sugar Paper LOVE

My love affair with paper knows no end.  Yes, I already downloaded a FREE printable 2014 calendar that is hanging in my kitchen and I had a 2014 desk calendar, BUT I hadtohave these Sugar Paper calendars that I found on clearance last weekend.  I mean really, how can you resist these designs at 50% off?  I’m sure before 2014 is over I’ll have used all of them!
The inside of the smaller one is also adorable and it comes with a weekly and monthly calendar.
And how cute are these?!
And the inside.

Let's be friends!

Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!

This wall calendar is fabulous too.
What do you think?  Have you seen them at your store?
_____________

1. February 19, 2014 / 1:35 pm

I adore Sugar Paper! I've been seeing them at Target and wanting to get some, but I'm not sure how I would use them in conjunction with my other planner. Do you use separate calendars for different activities, blogs, etc? xo

• February 19, 2014 / 2:25 pm

I keep family stuff on my kitchen calendar and iPhone cal, blog stuff on a calendar in my office and in my purse.

2. February 19, 2014 / 3:34 pm

I love the Sugar Paper designs! I hope they collaborate with Target in 2015 too!

3. February 19, 2014 / 3:39 pm

LOVE Sugar Paper! I bought several of their products right after they launched in Target stores last year. I'm obsessed with that company!!

4. February 19, 2014 / 4:55 pm

loveeeee ! time to make my weekly trip to target 🙂

5. February 19, 2014 / 6:58 pm

I bought the pink and gold planner at the beginning of the year and now I can't live without it! It's so cute, and small enough to fit in my purse so it's actually functional! 🙂

6. February 19, 2014 / 7:34 pm

Where did you get these? I love them… Thanks! Victoria

7. February 19, 2014 / 7:39 pm

Its so funny b/c I ordered myself a desk calendar from amazon that was Sugar Paper. I had never heard of the brand before. THEN I saw all the clearance goodies at Target and was just like "REALLY?" b/c I had already spent $12 on a calendar that I could have gotten much cheaper. Oh well…

8. February 19, 2014 / 8:28 pm

Totally adorable! I am such a sucker for pretty stationery, and these are amazing!

9. February 19, 2014 / 9:48 pm

Love them! I have a love affair with pens, paper and stationery items as well, and I would have grabbed them all just like you did 🙂

10. natasha {schue love}
    February 19, 2014 / 4:04 pm

I just saw them on clearance yesterday too! I have two at work…one on the wall and one on my desk…love them!

11. February 19, 2014 / 10:50 pm

They have the best designs. I mean seriously adorable. 🙂

12. christine, just bella
    February 19, 2014 / 7:58 pm

ah, so pretty! You can never be too organized, right? I'm gonna have to check the clearance section at my store!!

13. Allison
    February 19, 2014 / 10:01 pm

Megan, is it your birthday tomorrow? How fun!! I scooped up a few of these calendars myself last week. Love them. I have that little pink one and it goes in my purse everywhere with me.