Top Washi Tape Projects

Y’all know that I’ve fallen for washi tape in a big way this year.  It’s easy to use and remove, colorful, fun, and a quick way to add personality to almost anything.  I’ve built up a pretty big collection and have used it all over the house.
Keyboard
Pencils (use two strips of tape lengthwise)

Courtney (A Thoughtful Place) made some adorable washi straw flags.

Susan (Simply Modern Home) added some fun washi to a floral vase.
Christine (Just Bella) made washi magnets that I just adore.
Darnetha (ChippaSunshine) organizes her files with washi- love the colors and patterns she used.

Let's be friends!

Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!

My favorite and most-often used way to washi is in my daily planner.  Kinda like Wendy (Pretty Well Organized)
and Take 2 They’re Small did with theirs.
How are you using washi tape?
On Honey We’re Healthy: You can do this!
 * * * * *
Have a great WEEKEND!
* * * * *

1. September 12, 2013 / 11:22 pm

Love these! So cute and modern! All the project ideas are cute! Thanks for sharing!

laura
    House Envy

2. September 13, 2013 / 12:00 am

Love these ideas. Finally purchased some. First two projects…an acrylic pill box for my lunchtime supplements, and a bright pink and white strip on the chair rail molding in the garage so I know when my car is pulled far enough in the garage that the back clears the garage door #newcarnerves LOL Of course, hubby took one look, laughed and said "Megan would be proud." ROFL

3. September 13, 2013 / 12:03 am

I love these ideas, especially the under sink pipes. That may just motivate me to get thing organized under the kitchen sink once and for all!

I recently used Washington tape to pretty up the edges of my closet shelves, similar to the way you used it on your office bookshelf. http://blueistyle.blogspot.com/2013/08/WashiTapeShelfLabels.html

One question I have for you… Did you have any problems with the tape peeling off of the shelves? Maybe my tape was just lower quality, but it kept peeling off. I lightly ironed it on and now no more problems at all.

4. September 13, 2013 / 3:02 am

Hi! I was wondering where the printable is from with the planner with the little meal section at the bottom? Thank you!

• September 13, 2013 / 4:36 am

Hi Bridgette, that looks like an I Heart Organizing printable. Visit her etsy shop!

5. September 13, 2013 / 4:59 am

OMG I love all these projects (and I love Washi Tape!). My two most recent blog posts are Washi Tape projects and I can't wait to try some of these 🙂

6. Courtney {a thoughtful place}
    September 13, 2013 / 1:43 am

You rock! Love you!!!

7. September 13, 2013 / 11:37 am

Please share where you find all your washi tape, I never seem to find any cute patterns….

8. September 13, 2013 / 1:48 pm

I'm obsessed with washi tape too, but haven't gone to your awesome extreme yet. The most I do is close letters I'm mailing to friends with a bit of it, or hold up a favorite print in my room with some funky washi tape. Too fun, I'll have to try your ideas!

9. September 13, 2013 / 3:12 pm

Yes, I am now officially 'washi-obsessed' because of you…and I love it! Thanks, friend! xo

10. September 13, 2013 / 3:39 pm

ummmmmm I may NEED to go and get some tape this weekend ….. the possibilities are endless!

11. September 13, 2013 / 7:12 pm

I would also like to know where you buy your Washi tape. I've looked on etsy but the number of places selling it is overwhelming and I haven't found tape as cute as yours.

12. christine, just bella
    September 13, 2013 / 3:03 pm

washi tape for the win! Not that I needed another reason to buy more 😉

13. September 13, 2013 / 9:25 pm

I've gotten most of my washi tape online at Wishywashi.com and cutetape.com

14. September 15, 2013 / 1:43 am

Love washi tape!! Great ideas!! Thanks for the round-up 🙂

15. September 26, 2013 / 4:31 am

We made little flags using washi tape for tooth picks in sandwiches. These are amazing ideas! Thank you!

16. December 9, 2013 / 1:54 pm

Is that a Martha Stewart dry erase calendar you are using? That might have to go on my Wish List. I love the color of her magazine file boxes but not her price.although they seem to be made very well. You can buy something similar for less at The Container Store for $9.99.