baby haircut

Is it time?  🙁 photo 5 image

1. September 25, 2010 / 2:26 am

You have to at some point. My mom was so in love with my baby curls (which never went away in some spots) that she didn't cut it till I was 2 or 3 and I never got a lock of hair in my baby-book. I remember cutting off a piece when I was 9 or 10 to make up for it, but it just wasn't the same. just trim a little. 🙂

2. September 25, 2010 / 2:38 am

Okay, maybe just a trim. His eyes are so blue, but look at dad's- so brown, and mine are brown too- who knew? I hear they can change color at anytime up to a year??

3. September 25, 2010 / 3:16 am

Stephanie- He REALLY is the happiest baby ever. God was kind to us!

4. September 25, 2010 / 3:29 am

His hair is adorable!

5. Allison61
    September 25, 2010 / 1:42 am

Sooo cute! I'm totally trying to put off the whole baby haircut with my daughter (however she does indeed need it).

6. Courtney
    September 25, 2010 / 1:56 am

Maybe a trim? haha! Cute little thing.

7. Ashley @ The Hillside Home
    September 25, 2010 / 2:29 am

may be a little trim, but leave it long. i love the surfer baby look. 🙂 and wow—those are some blue eyes!!!

8. Jen @ Letsmakeitours
    September 25, 2010 / 2:36 am

He is so adorable! My nine month just grew some hair a couple months ago 🙂

9. Stephanie
    September 25, 2010 / 3:13 am

Oh if you trim them he will start looking like a little guy..but it is getting close, pretty soon he they will be in his eyes. He is the CUTEST baby ever. He just always looks so happy!

10. Anna
    September 25, 2010 / 6:11 am

Hahahaha..that is way too cute…I kept the first snippets of my little Jacqs hair when he had his first trim…too precious 😉 x

11. September 25, 2010 / 2:50 pm

I don't think my girls had that much hair at age 2! LOL He is soooo adorable. Their 1st haircut is always a BIG milestone. But, I agree…a trim and a lock for the baby book is in order.

12. House of Ficek
    September 25, 2010 / 1:52 pm

Haha, my baby has crazy hair too! Don't cut it, maybe a trim. His eyes are so blue I think they have already changed color and they will stay blue, maybe it skipped a generation or something 🙂

13. cassie @ hi sugarplum!
    September 25, 2010 / 4:42 pm

I'm not a good person to ask…I let my son wear a mullet far too long because I couldn't bare to cut his curls!!

A little trim will let his cute face shine though.

ps — my son was born with blue eyes and black hair…then the hair fell out and came back super blonde…now he's brown hair, brown eyes?!? Sloan's hair is almost black, but has green eyes. I think I was merely their carrier.

xo, c.

14. Emily
    September 25, 2010 / 7:35 pm

Soooo adorable! I love his locks. Keep 'em for now! Aidan has that same Small Paul romper- super cute! I love your little guy's eyes… and look how BIG he is getting! Where does the time go?

15. Aja
    September 27, 2010 / 8:41 pm

Oh, sooo cute! I love his hair! He'll just look so grown up if/when you cut it!