HomeGoods Blogger Access Party

Don’t we all love HomeGoods?!  I’m sure most of my home accessories were purchased there and I’m known to pop into my local HomeGoods store just to “see what’s new” about every week! Their selection and prices are amazing- not to mention their friendly and helpful team.  If you’re in the Houston area, I’m thrilled to invite you to a HomeGoods Blogger Access Party this Saturday, April 20 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.  We’ll have exclusive access to shop the store before it officially opens and I’m so excited to see their freshly stocked shelves full of new decor  pieces!  All to ourselves! 🙂

There will be refreshments and giveaways too- more details to follow later this week! I hope you can make it- I’d love to meet you. 🙂

If you plan to attend, please RSVP via email at: honeywerehomeblog@gmail.com (subject HOMEGOODS RSVP)

Here’s a look at just a few of the HomeGoods scores around my house:

Green and Blue Jug Vases

Mirror

I can’t wait! See you soon!
* * * * *

1. April 14, 2013 / 2:54 pm

Gah! Totally wishing I lived in Texas right now. I'd love to shop with you!!!

2. April 14, 2013 / 3:33 pm

I was just at a Home Goods! Of course I found a few things I'd been looking for! I always want to redecorate after…

3. April 14, 2013 / 4:11 pm

Love Home Goods. They opened one here within walking distance. However, I always take the car…always find something to take home!!

4. April 14, 2013 / 4:20 pm

I'm so sad. I'll be out of town, but this sure sounds like a lot of fun! And it would've been fun to meet you too!! 🙂 Hope the event goes well and looking forward to seeing what new pieces you find.

5. April 14, 2013 / 6:55 pm

omg that sounds awesome!! i just moved to that area and that homegoods is close to me!! i've never been there, do they have a good selection of throw pillows?

6. April 15, 2013 / 7:34 pm

I'm so excited!! I'll be there!!

7. April 15, 2013 / 7:58 pm

I wish I lived that close to a Home Goods! The closest to my house is 40 mins away!

8. April 26, 2013 / 5:04 pm

OH MY GAW! WHYYYY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE!? I live near The Woodlands, I wish I would have known about this! It would have been awesome! If there is a mailing list or something for people to be notified, I definitely want in! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!