Halloween Fun

I hope y’all had a great Halloween!  Ours was pretty low key, just visiting with our neighbors and taking the adorable kids trick-or-treating.  James decided he wanted to be “construction” instead of his pre-planned “circus ringmaster” at the last minute, so we improvised.
I really adore these kids and they had so much fun going to each door and yelling, “Trick or Treat!”
I can’t believe it’s November already!
* * * * *

1. November 1, 2012 / 3:19 am

so cute. I completely understand the changing costumes at the last minute! my kids pulled that one last year and tried to do the switcheroo this year too. I managed to shoo them out of the house before that happened (they're 4 and 6, haha). Your kids are adorbs!

2. November 1, 2012 / 4:34 am

Happy Halloween! The kids are so cute.:)

3. November 1, 2012 / 2:55 pm

look how big boy he looks with his longer hair!!! nooooooooo, slow down baby james!! hilarious he changed costumes, that' so common! it's a total catch 22…buy costumes early before they sell out, or wait bc you know they'll change their mind 27 times!!?? you look adorable!

4. November 1, 2012 / 4:16 pm

They have minds of their own when it comes to their costumes! My daughter went from being a cheerleader to Katy Perry to Strawberry Shortcake to Cinderella!

5. November 1, 2012 / 10:22 pm

Darling photos 🙂 Looks like you had a nice Halloween! Happy November first.

6. November 2, 2012 / 12:36 am

Cute photos Megan! Looks like it was a fun Halloween. James is really growing up! He's adorable.

7. November 2, 2012 / 12:01 pm

Awwww, he is so cute! "Construction," lol! 😉 You look gorgeous too, by the way!! So glad you had a happy Halloween!

8. November 2, 2012 / 10:30 pm

James looks so cute! His hair looks so light here- will he be blonde like his momma?!