DIY Baby Coat Rack

I’ve always thought that these little wooden animals at Hobby Lobby were adorable, and for only 67 cents each, I was wondering what I could do with them.  I decided to make a coat rack for James’ nursery. Bedroom furniture makeover 002 I bought the wooden, unfinished coat rack at Hobby Lobby for just a couple dollars and simply spray painted it white. Bedroom furniture makeover 001 Bedroom furniture makeover 004 Then I used a glue gun to glue the little animals to the rack.  We affixed the rack to the wall using velcro adhesive stickers. Voila! Baby Coat Rack 008  Baby Coat Rack 004 Baby Coat Rack 005 Baby Coat Rack 006  Baby Coat Rack 001  Baby Coat Rack 003 I think it turned out pretty cute, and so easy!

1. August 10, 2010 / 2:27 am

Freak'n cute!!! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

And link up all you want for more chances to win 30 days FREE ad space!

2. August 10, 2010 / 4:24 am

That is adorable. So simple and so cute!!

3. August 10, 2010 / 12:14 pm

This is about the cutest idea I've ever seen! Absolutely adorable! I love your little animal additions — they're perfect, Megan!

4. August 10, 2010 / 1:11 pm

Thanks for linking up to the Mad Skills party this week!

5. August 11, 2010 / 1:48 am

SO CUTE! I need to make something like this for my son's (almost sons') room.

6. August 11, 2010 / 4:37 am

I love using those cute wooden figures and am always looking for ways to use them!! LOVE this so much!!!

7. August 11, 2010 / 12:09 pm

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I linked to this post today from the new Home & Garden channel at Craft Gossip. 🙂 My hope is to share many of the fabulous projects I see everyday with the vast CG audience. I hope you will not only stop by and subscribe to CG, but will tell your friends about the new category! Hope you see some traffic from it!

Your feature will appear in the main Craft Gossip RSS feed, on the main home page and can be found directly here

If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here!

8. August 14, 2010 / 2:03 pm

Adorable! I'm going to try this for my grandbaby. Thanks for sharing.

9. August 14, 2010 / 6:06 pm

That is precious!! I love simple projects like this. 🙂 Great job! Thanks for linking up. 🙂

10. August 15, 2010 / 11:41 pm

How adorable!!!!! What a great idea and so simple too! I am seriously missing having a craft store like this in our town. 🙁 I will have to figure out a plan to make a road trip soon…I am having withdrawls!!! LOL

Found you on Amanda's party…So, so glad that I did!!!

11. August 17, 2010 / 11:09 pm

Oh my goodness! I love this idea!

12. December 9, 2010 / 6:55 pm

Thats super cute! I saw those little guys at Hobby Lobby and wanted to scoop them up for my nephew but now idea how I'd use them! Great idea!