DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Trim

I am smitten with this DIY upholstered headboard with nailhead trim that Freckles Chick made.

I wanted to share it with you because she has one of the easiest-to-follow tutorials I’ve seen and her version is super inexpensive.  Her headboard fabric is actually a drapery panel from Target’s clearance section!  Genius girl!  Go HERE for the full post.

* * * * *
Also, if you’re working on getting your home organized this weekend, Kate at Centsational Girl is offering some tips from a few blogging friends, and was kind enough to include me in her post.  Go HERE to read her article.
Have a great weekend friends!

1. January 5, 2013 / 7:23 am

So pretty. Thanks for sharing!! Heading over to read all about it. 🙂 xo

2. January 5, 2013 / 2:30 pm

I love upholstered headboards! I made a pair for a friend's sons this fall and have been trying to convince my husband that I should convert ours to an upholstered one ever since 🙂 Thanks for sharing this! xo

3. January 5, 2013 / 9:09 pm

Thanks for sharing… DIYing a headboard very similar to hers is on my to-do list for January!

4. January 5, 2013 / 10:23 pm

This is awesome I have read this tutorial before, planning to do this in my guestroom.

5. January 6, 2013 / 3:41 am

I'm going to attempt to recover my current headboard. The tufting is intimidating. If that doesn't work out I'll need this tutorial!

6. January 7, 2013 / 7:18 pm

Thanks so much, M, for featuring my GBR headboard!! So very honored to be on your fabulous blog, my friend, you are the best. =]

And many many many thanks to everyone for their kind words & for taking the time to drop by my blog!!

Happy 2013 to all!
    xoxo

7. January 9, 2013 / 11:00 pm

I DIY'd my HUGE (80×80) tufted headboard about a year ago. I now have to reupholster it (since my youngest and I ate breakfast in bed watching cartoons…fabric + syrup + little hands = reupholster), I will probably use the nail head trim. Thanks for sharing!