Merry Christmas to You!

Hi friends!  Merry Christmas Eve! We’re all cozied up and definitely feeling like holiday mode over here.  We’re moving slow, but super excited for Christmas tomorrow.

This year hasn’t been anything we could have expected or prepared for, but we made it!  Getting to connect here with you is a big part of what helped get me through.

I try to always look on the bright side and be a positive spot in your day, but it’s also good to acknowledge that this year has been really tough.  You helped keep my ‘normal’ going and I love to you pieces for that!  Thank you for being here!

My eyes have been opened even wider to how important our relationships and community are.  I can sincerely say that I adore each and every one of you and I pray for all of us daily.  Despite what we’ve been through, we still have the love of Jesus and His spirit guiding us everyday.  I don’t know what I’d do without it.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel the love and joy all day long. From our family to yours, we’re sending you so much love this Christmas!

Let's be friends!

Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!

family Christmas photo

Merry Christmas!

1. kathy
    December 24, 2020 / 6:54 am

Merry Christmas and I wish you every happiness this coming year!

2. Nancy Stevenson
    December 24, 2020 / 6:57 am

I love all your photos – you always look amazing! But today’s photo of you and your children is absolutely the best!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

3. Carol
    December 24, 2020 / 7:05 am

I discovered your sight this year and I have thoroughly enjoyed opening it in my mail and Instagram this year! Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me during this year. Your inner beauty shines brightly. May you and your family have a very blessed new year! Merry Christmas too!

4. Karen
    December 24, 2020 / 7:12 am

Wishing you and your sweet children a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

5. Diana
    December 24, 2020 / 8:30 am

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! I’m looking forward to more great posts in 2021!

6. Rose Godlock
    December 24, 2020 / 8:45 am

Merry Christmas Megan, James, Jordan, your Mom and your family and friends. As always, I have enjoyed another year of awesomeness and quality content from HWH : ). I talk about you so much that my hubby says “that’s your girl in Houston right?” LOL. I pray you all enjoy your Christmas making memories and that you continue to stay safe and healthy. God bless you and I look forward to more fabulousness in 2021. *Not wanting to presume either way but Merry Christmas to Brian also…I’ve been a little out of the loop so I could’ve missed something. I hope he’s still around. I liked hearing about your journey with him* ❤️🙏🏽

7. Lin Han
    December 24, 2020 / 9:12 am

Merry Christmas, Megan, to your family! What a wonderful family picture that you’ll cherish forever. Wishing you endless blessings!

8. Jill
    December 24, 2020 / 9:35 am

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!

9. MaryK
    December 24, 2020 / 12:37 pm

Merry Christmas Megan! I look forward to seeing what you have posted each day. Thanks for being a very bright star in this lackluster year! Here’s to great things for you in the New Year!

10. Alice
    December 24, 2020 / 1:48 pm

Merry Christmas, Megan, James, and Jordan! You are also a bright in our daily lives. We adore you too!

11. Connie Holshouser
    December 24, 2020 / 3:05 pm

CMerry Christmas to you and your beautiful children!

12. Jane
    December 24, 2020 / 8:41 pm

Have a wonderful holiday!

13. Sue
    December 25, 2020 / 12:40 am

Merry Christmas to a beautiful family. Thank you for including us in your prayers. You are a bright spot for us and we all look forward to your posts.

14. Alissa
    December 26, 2020 / 4:48 pm

Dear Megan,

I wish you and your family all the best, its so nice to see the love in this photo. I enjoy seeing your happy, fresh face everyday and appreciate how hard you work for us mommas!

Cheers,
    Alissa

15. Latoya Benjamin
    December 28, 2020 / 5:19 am

Happy Holidays!!!

16. Cathy Tokarski
    December 28, 2020 / 11:14 am

Dear Megan,
    Wishing you and your beautiful family every happiness in the New Year. Appreciate your kindness more than ever as this tough year draws to a close.