It’s almost time to celebrate the special ladies in our life with Mother’s Day
approaching this Sunday. I’m thankful that my Grandma, at age 88, is still healthy and energetic enough to have visited from California. The truth is, she is just as vibrant as I remember her as a kid and does nearly as much as she always has.
I think what keeps her young is how many interests she has and how she keeps up with things by reading everything she can get her hands on and taking care of other people. She says the best way to forget about your problems is to volunteer for someone else. While she was here, she imparted lots of wisdom (even helped me hem James’ karate pants) and I can’t tell you how many times I said, “I didn’t know that!” She’s a special lady and we’re sad to see her go. Hopefully, we can go visit her next. #caliherewecome!
If you’re in need of some Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
, check out this round-up of below that I had fun putting together for ya. (And if my hubby happens to be reading . . . ) Also, Nordstrom
has Triple Points
today through May 10, so it’s a good time to use your card if you have one.
1 Vegan Leather Reversible Tote
– of course this HWH Everyday Favorite
bag that was a Christmas gift from my parents last year tops my list of must-have items that a special woman in your life would love.
3 I Love You Mom pillow
– Pretty sure my mom will be receiving this as a daily reminder of our love for her. It’s 12×24, 100% cotton with 100% feather fill. Machine washable.
5 Initial Necklace
– this is another HWH Everyday Favorite
item that I wear in my love’s initial, but you can double or triple them up. The chain is 18″ and the charm is 1″ diameter.
8 Kate Spade Rise & Shine mug
– If she gets up at the crack of dawn like I do and cherishes that first cup of coffee and tea, this mug is for her!
10 Chanel Chance
– I don’t wear fragrance often, but this one is so good. Soft, sexy, romantic. My best girlfriends wear it too.
11 Kate Spade Sticky Notes
– My friend Angela got me these for my birthday and they make working at my desk that much brighter. A paper lover would really appreciate these.
12 Betsy Johnson ‘Vintage’ Ruffle Trim Terry Robe
(also in mint, blue and white). A short-sleeve ruffle robe like this is perfect for Spring/Summer when the longer/heavier robe waits patiently in the closet for the colder temps to return. Great for when you’ve gotten out of the shower and are getting ready or for lounging on weekend mornings.
KENDRA SCOTT GIVEAWAY
Let's be friends!
Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!
The giveaway winner will be announced next Wednesday.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY BELOW
a Rafflecopter giveaway