DIY Christmas Card Display

Happy Friday y’all!  I’m definitely in the Christmas spirit over here and ready for the weekend!  Our weather has finally turned chilly and I can’t stop thinking, “Baby, it’s cold outside!”  Time to cuddle up!  I’ve had a chance to get a few thoughtful gifts for friends and family and I’m already anticipating giving.  Love that part of Christmas.  I’m thinking now about holiday food and fun as we plan to host this year.  It will be nice to stay in for the day. Eat, drink, and be merry!

As the Christmas cards arrive, we’re displaying them on a festive red shutter door that I turned into a card holder.  Head on over to Jen’s blog, I Heart Organizing to see how I made it (and the wreath)!

Let's be friends!

Subscribe and enjoy exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox!

*  *  *  *  *

1. December 14, 2012 / 3:46 pm

Love this, Megan! Such a pretty and interesting way to display your cards. Mine are propped up along the chair rail in my kitchen…not my most creative moment 🙂

2. December 14, 2012 / 4:23 pm

Such a great idea! And, loved your card.

3. December 14, 2012 / 6:58 pm

I LOVE THIS!!!! So festive and cute!!!

4. {Hi Sugarplum!}
    December 14, 2012 / 3:34 pm

I see a familiar face or two! 😉

5. tom
    March 4, 2022 / 12:34 am

Hmm! I think you can make different pieces of ornaments with these beads like a bracelet or even a necklace. I can’t digest the idea of red snowflakes as I can’t go without choosing the Buy Mba Dissertation for my assignment submission because for me, it’s always been to buy the best or not buy at all.

6. pain sad
    March 28, 2022 / 8:54 pm

Friday Night Funkin ‘ is a Newgrounds rhythm game made in HaxeFlixel originally created for Ludum Dare 47. Programmed by ninjamuffin99 with a soundtrack produced by Kawai Sprite and artwork created by PhantomArcade and evilsk8r.

The plot of the game centers around Boyfriend trying to hook up with Girlfriend, but her ex-rockstar father Daddy Dearest doesn’t approve of him. It’s up to Boyfriend to rap battle his way through him and anyone else that stands in his way so that he can finally get freaky! Think you got what it takes? play now!

7. Alex Jim
    May 12, 2022 / 1:28 pm

Students can have their essays proofread as many times as they want at domyonlinehomework.com. This is because, credible homework writing companies offer unlimited revisions to students.