Answer the 11 questions presented to you by your tagger. Create 11 questions to ask the bloggers you plan to tag.
Tag the 11 people and link them in your post.
Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your favorite DIY project that you have accomplished?
One of my latest (and easiest) DIY projects was these little faux potted plants. You can read about them here.
2. If you could have the skills of any designer or cook, who would it be?
One of my favorite designers is Nate Berkus. Not only is he incredibly talented, but I can tell that he treats the people on his show so genuinely.
3. What is your favorite color scheme?
I’m still a “neutrals” girl at heart and love the look of an airy, white room.
4. One thing that we might not know about you is…
In my day job, I work as a lawyer.
5. What do you miss most about being a child?
It was all so simple then:) And maybe living in California- can’t beat that weather.
6. What does your ideal Friday Night look like? BE HONEST!
Oh this one is easy, because we have the routine down pat! Early dinner out with the family and sometimes another family will join us- usually Mexican food. Come home, put James to bed, sit on the couch eating ice cream or drinking hot cocoa and catching up on Pinterest, blogs, and email. Rinse. Repeat.
7. What is one beauty product you could never live without?
My eyelash curler. And curling iron. Okay, that’s two.
8. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer! I love the long, sun-filled days.
9. If you could travel anywhere and money wasn’t a factor, where would you go?
I’ve had a hankering lately to go somewhere beachy. Hawaii comes to mind.
10. What is one design mess in your home?
Our media room. It’s still just being used as a storage space for unused furniture and things that need to go in the attic.
11. One goal you have for your blog in 2012 is…
Respond to emails quicker and to comments more often.