Our Baby Girl is Here!

Friends, I couldn’t wait to share our good news with you!  Our baby girl came early, on February 18th and we got to bring her home on Saturday, which happened to be my birthday!  This is seriously the best birthday present ever!

6 pounds, 10 ounces
She is doing so well and is healthy and thriving and very peaceful so far!  Big brother is also smitten and I have to thank our friends and family, who are going above and beyond to be helpful right now, bringing meals and showering us with love.  It’s such a sweet, sweet time in our lives.
Y’all have been so supportive and encouraging throughout this pregnancy, and I’m truly thankful to be able to share our newest family member with you.  I’m feeling ultra protective and vulnerable right now and just want to keep her close to my chest at all times.  I’m sure we’ll reveal her name in due time, but for now, it’s baby steps for this mama.  I guess it’s all part of the emotional process that goes along with pregnancy and childbirth making me feel like my heart could burst open at any moment and I need to go slow. I’m also recovering, so just taking it easy at home for now and will be back to blogging when I feel up to it (and the drugs wear off! πŸ˜‰  Love you friends!

__________________
keep in touch!

1. February 22, 2016 / 5:13 pm

She is perfect! Congratulations to you and your family and very happy belated birthday! Wishing you a happy healing!

Eboni || buildingournvhome.blogspot.com

2. February 22, 2016 / 5:17 pm

Congratulations to your family! She is just precious! Take this time to rest up and enjoy your new babe!! Sending you all so much love and well wishes!

3. February 22, 2016 / 5:18 pm

I send you and your family the very best of wishes for a wonderful recovery and celebration of her life and new beginning for your family.

4. February 22, 2016 / 5:20 pm

Congrats Megan! I am so happy that everything went so smoothly and you now have your beautiful daughter. I really appreciate you sharing your pregnancy and I cannot wait for my little one to come in March! Enjoy your time! Lots of love from Arizona!

5. February 22, 2016 / 5:33 pm

Wonderful! She's gorgeous. Many congratulations πŸ™‚

6. February 22, 2016 / 5:34 pm

Like I said on Instagram, she is perfect and beautiful! Enjoy this time, as you know it goes super fast! We will be here patiently waiting to here all about her and her entrance into this world!!?~Kim

7. February 22, 2016 / 5:42 pm

Congratulations!! So happy for you and your family! Cannot wait to find out more about your beautiful daughter!

8. February 22, 2016 / 5:43 pm

Happy birthday to you AND your beautiful baby girl!

9. February 22, 2016 / 5:43 pm

Congrats! So happy for you! Take all the time you need and we will look forward to having you back when you are ready! She is beautiful!

10. February 22, 2016 / 6:05 pm

Oh, Megan!!! She's perfect! My mom (lucindapdc) told me she saw your post on IG the other day and I was so tempted to break my Lenten promise and log on to sneak a peek (but I didn't!). Seeing her here today is the perfect start to my week – and I am so happy for the opportunity to congratulate you. Take all the time you need…and enjoy, mama.

11. February 22, 2016 / 6:18 pm

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about your precious baby girl.

12. February 22, 2016 / 6:42 pm

I was thinking about you this morning, then right away this post popped up! So excited for your sweet family–get some rest and enjoy every moment! She is beautiful!

13. February 22, 2016 / 6:50 pm

My heart is just exploding for your precious family! Can't wait to meet her! xoxoxoxo

14. February 22, 2016 / 6:54 pm

Congratulations! She looks beautiful!

15. February 22, 2016 / 6:57 pm

Congratulations to everyone, your baby girl is adorable. Enjoy these precious moments.

16. February 22, 2016 / 7:23 pm

Yes, what an amazing birthday present!! She is just beautiful Megan. And, James is going to be such a wonderful big brother, and a tremendous help to you. Praying for healing for you. Enjoy you sweet new bundle.

17. February 22, 2016 / 7:59 pm

She's so beautiful. Congratulations to you and the entire family.

18. February 22, 2016 / 8:33 pm

Congrats. She is absolutely perfect! So happy for you and your sweet little family of 4

19. February 22, 2016 / 8:36 pm

She is perfection!!! Congratulations!!! And you win my favorite blog post todayοΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½

20. February 22, 2016 / 9:12 pm

Oh, Megan, she's absolutely beautiful–but how could she be anything else, with you as her mama? Many, many congratulations to you and your family. You've already been blessed beyond your wildest imaginings, I know; may the Lord continue to bless you!!

21. February 22, 2016 / 9:48 pm

Beautiful! Congrats! Enjoy your time with her-I didn't realize how fast time flies by!!

22. February 22, 2016 / 9:54 pm

Adorable. Congratulations to you and your family. Best birthday ever :)))

23. February 22, 2016 / 9:58 pm

Oh I'm so truly excited & happy for you and your sweet family! I know all of us who follow you were on the edge of our seats! Congrats and take this time to soak up all of these precious moments! Take care??

24. February 22, 2016 / 9:59 pm

Congratulations! She is so beautiful.

25. February 22, 2016 / 10:01 pm

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Get some rest and enjoy this precious time!
    Shelley

26. February 22, 2016 / 10:02 pm

She's gorgeous Megan. Congratulations. I hope you are feeling well xx

27. February 22, 2016 / 10:32 pm

Congratulations Megan (and family)! Must be something in the universe making these little ladies in a hurry to join us…my first granddaughter decided she wanted out two days after my daughter's birthday and two weeks early! Enjoy every moment and can't wait to watch her grow along with James…hope you also get some rest, even if only occasionally at first!

Peggy (or Nonnie)

28. February 22, 2016 / 10:40 pm

Megan, I am a new follower… just found your blog over the weekend. I am loving what I have read so far and am excited to continue reading more. Congrats on your new sweet baby girl! She is just beautiful. Glad everyone is healthy and big brother is excited!!

29. February 22, 2016 / 11:00 pm

Congratulations & Happy Birthday!! What a precious birthday gift. Thank you for sharing! I've been loving living vicariously through you along this pregnancy & baby journey. πŸ™‚

Visiting from LorimerLiving.Com

XO, Jaclyn

30. February 22, 2016 / 11:33 pm

Congratulations to you and ur family. She is a blessing from God

31. February 22, 2016 / 11:46 pm

Congratulations!! She's beautiful!!!

32. February 23, 2016 / 12:04 am

So sweeeet!
    We are happy for you ALL
    Enjoy enjoy enjoy

33. February 23, 2016 / 12:42 am

Congratulations to you and your family! Can't wait to learn her name! πŸ™‚

34. February 23, 2016 / 12:57 am

Congrats!! She's gorgeous, and I bet James is already the BEST big brother!

35. February 23, 2016 / 1:05 am

Congratulations! Just beautiful!

36. February 23, 2016 / 1:22 am

Congratulations, what a joyous time! Many blessings to you and your family. She is so beautiful and happy belated birthday to you. Enjoy your time with your family!!

37. February 23, 2016 / 1:33 am

YAY! What a wonderful birthday, blessing for your little family of 4!!!

38. February 23, 2016 / 2:00 am

Congratulations to you and your family! She's a beauty

39. February 23, 2016 / 2:55 am

She is precious! And James too. Enjoy every second – it goes so fast. Congratulations to you all. I look forward to seeing more photos as you feel up to it. Take care of yourself and enjoy those sweet children of yours!

40. February 23, 2016 / 3:06 am

Congratulations Megan! I read your blog often and was so surprised to read she is here!! Enjoy her and your family. Georgie

41. February 23, 2016 / 9:03 am

Megan,what a wonderful time for your family. She is adorable. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us.

42. February 23, 2016 / 2:13 pm

Many congratulations to you and your family, Megan! Found your blog a couple months ago and been following it, so thought I'd finally comment for this occasion (even if it'll get lost with your thousands of other followers are saying the same thing lol!). Just had a baby myself a few months ago so loved seeing your pregnancy fashion and reading about your nursery preparations. I don't have an Instagram (I simply stalk my favorites!) but was checking your page constantly after you posted you went to the hospital early! My little guy came early too.

And for her to come so close to your birthday!! What a great present indeed! πŸ™‚ I am so excited to hear what name you guys picked out – I know it's gonna be perfect. Enjoy this magical time! Congrats!

43. February 23, 2016 / 2:30 pm

happy birthday to both of you!!! yeah for girls and babies and mamas!

44. February 23, 2016 / 2:37 pm

The best birthday present ever! Happy Birthday Megan and the biggest Congratulations to you and your sweet family. She is just precious and I know James is an amazing big brother. I am so happy for you. xo

45. February 23, 2016 / 2:53 pm

Congratulations! She's so beautiful and perfect. These first few weeks are so special. Cuddle that precious sweetie lots!! And most of all, rest. πŸ™‚ I'm sure James is excited and know he'll be a wonderful Big Brother! This is family time…enjoy!! You're readers will be here when you return. Take care!! ~Susan~

46. February 23, 2016 / 8:38 pm

Congratulations! She is beautiful like her mama!

47. February 23, 2016 / 10:02 pm

Congratulations on your baby girl, she is so precious! I swear I feel like this was just me, and now our little Sully girl is 10 months old! Oh how time flies. You take all the time you need to rest and enjoy your sweet new little love.

Erin, Attention To Darling

48. February 23, 2016 / 10:56 pm

Congratulations Megan, she is too divine! Enjoy this very special time and take care of yourself ~ Jo

49. February 24, 2016 / 2:47 am

Awe, this precious little piece of stunning!!! Congrats Megan!!! Enjoy every little moment!

Also, I can totally relate to what you said, which is why no one ever sees any of my family on my blog or social media. Highly protective! So I'm your girl – I get it! And it's totally ok!!!

Enjoy this time …. every single second!

xo,
    Sam

50. February 24, 2016 / 3:15 pm

Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL! Snuggle in and enjoy the time with your family! Congratulations!

51. February 24, 2016 / 5:36 pm

Congratulations!

52. February 24, 2016 / 5:44 pm

Congratulations!

53. February 24, 2016 / 9:16 pm

She is beautiful! I understand the protective mama thing totally! Take all the time you need!

54. February 24, 2016 / 11:26 pm

Congratulations to you all. Enjoy every second with her, she's beautiful.

55. February 25, 2016 / 7:17 am

She is so beautiful, Megan! I gasped when I saw the exciting news. Best wishes to you and the entire family. πŸ™‚

56. February 26, 2016 / 3:36 am

She is so adorable! Glad that she arrived early and is healthy. Congratulations and belated Happy Birthday! Hope you heal up quickly.

57. February 26, 2016 / 9:43 am

Yay! Congratulations to you all. She is beautiful. Take your time & we all look forward to hearing more updates when you're ready.