Sugar Paper LOVE

My love affair with paper knows no end.  Yes, I already downloaded a FREE printable 2014 calendar that is hanging in my kitchen and I had a 2014 desk calendar, BUT I hadtohave these Sugar Paper calendars that I found on clearance last weekend.  I mean really, how can you resist these designs at 50% off?  I’m sure before 2014 is over I’ll have used all of them!
The inside of the smaller one is also adorable and it comes with a weekly and monthly calendar.
And how cute are these?!
And the inside.
This wall calendar is fabulous too.
What do you think?  Have you seen them at your store?
_____________

1. February 19, 2014 / 1:35 pm

I adore Sugar Paper! I've been seeing them at Target and wanting to get some, but I'm not sure how I would use them in conjunction with my other planner. Do you use separate calendars for different activities, blogs, etc? xo

• February 19, 2014 / 2:25 pm

I keep family stuff on my kitchen calendar and iPhone cal, blog stuff on a calendar in my office and in my purse.

2. February 19, 2014 / 3:34 pm

I love the Sugar Paper designs! I hope they collaborate with Target in 2015 too!

3. February 19, 2014 / 3:39 pm

LOVE Sugar Paper! I bought several of their products right after they launched in Target stores last year. I'm obsessed with that company!!

4. February 19, 2014 / 4:04 pm

I just saw them on clearance yesterday too! I have two at work…one on the wall and one on my desk…love them!

5. February 19, 2014 / 4:55 pm

loveeeee ! time to make my weekly trip to target 🙂

6. February 19, 2014 / 6:58 pm

I bought the pink and gold planner at the beginning of the year and now I can't live without it! It's so cute, and small enough to fit in my purse so it's actually functional! 🙂

7. February 19, 2014 / 7:34 pm

Where did you get these? I love them… Thanks! Victoria

8. February 19, 2014 / 7:39 pm

Its so funny b/c I ordered myself a desk calendar from amazon that was Sugar Paper. I had never heard of the brand before. THEN I saw all the clearance goodies at Target and was just like "REALLY?" b/c I had already spent $12 on a calendar that I could have gotten much cheaper. Oh well…

9. February 19, 2014 / 7:58 pm

ah, so pretty! You can never be too organized, right? I'm gonna have to check the clearance section at my store!!

10. February 19, 2014 / 8:28 pm

Totally adorable! I am such a sucker for pretty stationery, and these are amazing!

11. February 19, 2014 / 9:48 pm

Love them! I have a love affair with pens, paper and stationery items as well, and I would have grabbed them all just like you did 🙂

12. February 19, 2014 / 10:01 pm

Megan, is it your birthday tomorrow? How fun!! I scooped up a few of these calendars myself last week. Love them. I have that little pink one and it goes in my purse everywhere with me.

13. February 19, 2014 / 10:50 pm