Show Me Your Christmas Trees // Holiday Cheer Link Party

I’ve been waiting for this day to show you our girly Christmas tree and to see yours!  You can link up your trees here with me and Courtney (A Thoughtful Place) and we’ll be featuring some of our favorites soon.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Varying shades of pink and red adorned our tree this year.  Applying the ornaments was extra fun because I had a little helper and I pretty much left all his ornaments where he put them, even if they are a little clustered together on the bottom.  But, it makes me smile seeing them like that, and makes me feel thankful.  I tied a fuschia ribbon around the tree, coupled with a string of red wooden berries that I hot glued together to make one long strand.

Most of our ornaments are from Hobby Lobby, Lowe’s, or Target.  A few are from Crate & Barrel.  The red tree skirt with white snowflake trim is from Lowe’s.
I vowed not to buy any more wrapping paper this year, opting instead to use up what we have first.  I tried to find paper that coordinated with our tree colors for gifts.
This faux prรฉ-lit tree from Hobby Lobby is still going strong after 6 years!  Some of the lights have burned out and I had to add more, but other than that, she’s still good!
You can see Christmas tree inspiration from years past HERE and HERE
Speaking of trees, you can have one planted for FREE, just by “liking” New Leaf Energy on Facebook.  Thank you so much!  We have planted over 200 trees so far and are going for 1,000! Go HERE to read all about it.

document.write(”);

1. December 12, 2013 / 1:56 pm

Your tree is gorgeous! Christmas tres always warms up a house for C'mas and there is no C'mas without one! Thank you for hosting and Merry C'mas Holidays to you and yours.
    FABBY

2. December 12, 2013 / 2:33 pm

GORGEOUS tree, M! Our tree always looks hilariously homely lol. And can I just tell you how awesome it is that you vowed to not buy new giftwrap? I have so much kraft paper from last year that this year (& probably Christmas 2014) are getting what the hubby calls the brown paper bag treatment ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS. Love the New Leaf Energy partnership. Happy Holidays!!

• December 13, 2013 / 5:10 am

Yes, the gift wrap is here in abundance and I'm swearing off- so far, so good! Even though I saw SUPER CUTE paper today at Papyrus buy 1, get one 50% off and I STILL passed it buy. That's dedication. Did you plant a tree??!! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. December 12, 2013 / 2:42 pm

Love the colors Megan! Beautiful!

4. December 12, 2013 / 3:15 pm

LOVE your tree {and your tree skirt}! And I'm on the same page with you on using leftover wrapping paper. I buy it every year on clearance after Christmas and then never want to use it the next year. haha.

• December 13, 2013 / 5:11 am

At least you're getting it on sale!! I'll probably hit up the after Christmas sales too- I have barely bought anything new this year. Pretty good for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. December 12, 2013 / 3:38 pm

Love, love the girly tree Megan! So fun and festive!! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous tree and hosting the link party! Cheers!

6. December 12, 2013 / 4:07 pm

I just love the pink and red! It's a great twist on a classic! Your tree is STUNNING!

7. December 12, 2013 / 4:15 pm

Your tree is beautiful! Thanks for hosting this fun holiday party featuring so many gorgeous trees!

8. December 12, 2013 / 5:26 pm

Thanks for hosting! Your tree looks so magical, Megan! I love all the red you used ๐Ÿ™‚

9. December 12, 2013 / 6:25 pm

LOVE it!!! Pink and red is one of my fave combos…and just so pretty on your tree!!! Speaking of trees…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. December 12, 2013 / 7:08 pm

Beautiful tree! I think I will need multiple trees in the future. One to put all the sentimental ornaments on and another that is pretty and color coordinated!

11. December 12, 2013 / 7:51 pm

Your tree is beautiful and classy, just like you! This is inspiring me to finish up my half decorated house, haha.

• December 13, 2013 / 5:13 am

Thanks Christine- very sweet compliment!

12. December 12, 2013 / 8:21 pm

love your christmas tree meganโ™ฅ thanks for hosting this wonderful party!

13. December 13, 2013 / 3:41 am

I love your tree Megan! Pink and red is such a fun combination. Beautifully decorated. I'm trying to do the same and not buy new wrapping paper this year and hopefully use up what we have.

• December 13, 2013 / 5:14 am

It's very hard to resist new paper, but I need to use what I have!

14. December 13, 2013 / 3:43 am

Something about seeing a page full or gorgeous Christmas trees makes me grin like a crazy person! Fantastic link party! ๐Ÿ™‚

15. December 13, 2013 / 1:24 pm

love these trees. thanks for sharing. especially like all the white retro ones!

16. December 13, 2013 / 9:22 pm

Beautiful, and I love your tree skirt! Thank you for sharing where you purchased, I just ordered one for pickup myself….it's exactly what I've been looking for!