Thank you, Pinterest . . .

for finally alerting me when I’m about to pin something I’ve already pinned!  I’ve done this so many times in the past and on Sunday, got this friendly little message twice:)  Has this happened to you?!

You can follow me on Pinterest HERE.

1. May 22, 2013 / 12:33 pm

Hah. I have never gotten this message but that's because I always go look to see if I've already posted something that I think I might have posted. (I did that twice this week!)

Good to know Pinterest is smart — that will save me time in the future. 😉

2. May 22, 2013 / 12:36 pm

They just keep getting smarter and smarter! Hope they don't turn into Facebook and change on us monthly….

3. May 22, 2013 / 12:48 pm

I'm so glad they have this now! I'd do a purge of my pins sometimes and find I had 2 or 3 of the same one and though "Why can't they tell me??"

4. May 22, 2013 / 12:50 pm

Umm No Way! I wish it would have reminded me! I tend to repin things as well. Maybe this is a new update?

5. May 22, 2013 / 2:05 pm

I noticed this the other day too, so glad they added that feature!

6. May 22, 2013 / 2:07 pm

Yay!! I'm so glad they've done this. I think Pinterest is making their way toward something people really can't find a lot to complain about. LOVE their addition of private boards. They really listen to their users!

7. May 22, 2013 / 2:35 pm

I just got my first announcement the other day. It's AWESOME!

8. May 22, 2013 / 2:47 pm

yeah i just noticed this new feature too and am so happy about it!

9. May 22, 2013 / 5:48 pm

I was so pumped about this too – Pinterest just keeps getting better and better…oh and more and more addicting 🙂

10. May 22, 2013 / 5:49 pm

Yes, I was pumped about this too! Pinterest just keeps getting better and better…oh and more and more addicting 🙂

11. May 22, 2013 / 6:14 pm

So glad they finally did this! Occasionally I will flip through by boards to clean them up only to find the same pin twice! (Ok, there were a couple that I think I pinned 3 times, I really liked them!!)

12. May 22, 2013 / 7:33 pm

Isn't it wonderful?? I'm so excited they listened to us (the users)!

13. May 22, 2013 / 7:44 pm

It was the highlight of my day when I saw this a couple days ago!