DIY Closet Office & New Pinterest Board

While browsing Pinterest yesterday, I came across a knockout gorgeous image of a closet-turned-office and when I looked a little closer, saw immediately that it was the creation of my beautifully talented friend Courtney of A Thoughtful Place blog.  Have you seen it?  You’ll never believe what she wallpapered the walls with! Go HERE to read the full post with all the details and sources.

Speaking of friends, Courtney (A Thoughtful Place), Cassie (Hi Sugarplum), Carmel (Our Fifth House) and I are so excited to be speaking at the Haven conference this year.  I’d love to hear if you’re going- I’m looking forward to meeting up in person.

We started a new Pinterest board, Home Blogger Design/DIY Ideas that showcase decor and DIY ideas for your home.  If you are addicted to Pinterest and home decorating like we are, please feel free to follow our board.

* * * * *

1. March 26, 2013 / 11:31 am

Great idea! Will be following your board for sure–looking forward to all the inspiration.

2. March 26, 2013 / 12:34 pm

Fun! I wish I could go to that conference and meet all of you in person, but I think we will be away during that weekend! have fun! I'm following your board!

3. March 26, 2013 / 2:06 pm

Congrats on speaking at the conference Megan! Looks like a great line up 🙂

Courtney's closet-turned-office is amazing!

4. March 26, 2013 / 2:58 pm

I'll be there, and SO looking forward to meeting you!!!

5. March 26, 2013 / 6:47 pm

We can't wait to meet all of you fabulous ladies at Haven. It's going to be such a fun (& informative) trip!

Happy Pinning!
    Casey & Bridget (DIYPlaybook.blogspot.com)

6. March 26, 2013 / 7:54 pm

Wow!! Loving Courtney's closet!! Yes, what a great line up of creative ladies. Can't wait to see you all there!!

7. March 26, 2013 / 8:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up on your new pinterest board! Heading over to follow now! 😀

Looking forward to hearing about the conference once you're back!

8. March 27, 2013 / 1:29 am

Four of my most favorite bloggers on one Pin board?! I can't even handle it! Thanks for teaming up to do this, ladies! {I also loved the closet desk that Courtney created–amazing!!}

~Abby =)

9. March 27, 2013 / 2:43 am

Can't wait to meet you in person!! Courtney's closet office for her little girl is absolutely perfect. I wish it was my office! What a fun and colorful space!

10. March 28, 2013 / 10:22 pm

Will definitely be checking out your Pinterest board! And that closet/ office is amazing!!

Susan
    simplymodernhome.com

11. April 5, 2013 / 12:46 am

I've gotten to hug Courtney and Carmel's necks, but I can't finally wait to meet my two Texas girls! Yeehaw! Great idea on the Pinterest board, I am sure there is all kinds of great inspiration going on over there.