Stella & Dot Style

You might say I’m a bit obsessed with my new Stella & Dot accessories.   Over the weekend, I had some fun incorporating the jewelry into my everyday wardrobe.  On Saturday, I dressed up a plain grey Target 3/4 tee-shirt with a few Stella & Dot pieces.
Zoe Lariat Necklace (S&D) (This necklace is cool because it’s one long chain you can wear different ways)
Gilded Arrow Bracelet (S&D) (it bends to fit different sized wrists)
Renegade Cluster bracelet (S&D) – Love this feisty piece- it’s stretchy and comes in  GOLD too!
And Sunday church and brunch looked like this:
I like how my less-than-$10 Target tanks and tees can be made to look a little more special by adding the Stella & Dot accessories.  You don’t need a new outfit, just some different jewelry to make your closet staples more attractive.
I don’t play favorites, but this Interlock Cross Necklace (S&D) could be an everyday staple, layered with my favorite “J” initial necklace that I found at a boutique in Austin.
How are you dressing up your inexpensive tanks and tees?  Are you smitten with any of the Stella & Dot pieces?
* * * * *

1. January 30, 2013 / 1:12 pm

I am gasping at the Maldives necklace. This is a perfect fit for you. Stella & Dot corporate must be jumping up and down to have you on board. Wish I lived closer so I could book a trunk show. 😉
    hugs,
    abby

2. January 30, 2013 / 1:37 pm

I love their pieces. They are so versatile.

3. January 30, 2013 / 2:58 pm

love the kate spade watch, thats what I "asked" my hubby for Valentines Day! All the stella and dot is fabulous! it really does go with any outfit and from day to night so easily. It is my jewelry staple!

4. January 30, 2013 / 3:13 pm

you lovely in all those pieces! loving the arrow cuff!

5. January 30, 2013 / 3:45 pm

I love the jewelry and the Kate Spade watch. It's great you pair it with tees and tanks. I do the same thing because dry clean only and kids don't mix!

6. January 30, 2013 / 3:52 pm

I agree. They must be so excited to have you. Great fit and you wear it all so well. Excited for you on this new endeavor.

7. January 30, 2013 / 4:22 pm

fabulous pieces!

8. January 30, 2013 / 4:30 pm

I love the idea of taking simple clothes and letting the accessories dress it up. I'm pretty plain. I never though about grabbing some accessories to make me feel more put together. But, I love these Stella & Dot pieces you've shown. I'm sold!

9. January 30, 2013 / 5:29 pm

I {adore} Stella & Dot. I just looked at the new stuff online, and I totally want the Riviera Coin necklace. On sale!! WOOT! I live in El Paso, TX. Do you know of anyone down here that does S&D? Love your blog, btw!!

10. January 30, 2013 / 11:12 pm

Excuse Me ! Did anyone ever tell you that you look like a model ??

11. January 31, 2013 / 2:28 am

I agree with Patricia. You could be a model Megan. You look fabulous. Beautiful and fit! I love Stella & Dot jewelry. So many great pieces to choose from.

12. January 31, 2013 / 4:23 am

I love the Zoe Lariat necklace, I cold wear it with so many things

13. February 1, 2013 / 10:35 pm

All of the Stella and Dot line is always so drool worthy so it is hard to pick just one piece. Congrats on your new business with Stella and Dot. You will do great!

14. February 2, 2013 / 11:06 pm

Just bought my first S&D over the holidays. The initial necklace. I am pinning for the renegade cluster bracelet. Love your style! Great blog!

15. February 4, 2013 / 1:27 am

they are all so pretty. I went to my first S &D party last week at a friends house and I ordered the freindship bracelets to share with my two daughters. so pretty.