Target Holiday Accessories in the Bathroom

I’m continuing to add small touches of Christmas decor throughout our home and I have to thank Target for sending some Threshold decor pieces that I added to our master bathroom.  They are a festive addition and super cute.   Below is their red and white plush hand towel and the cable knit soap dispenser and cup.  Adore!

To add more flair, I put fresh cut tree branches and faux red berries into a mercury glass vase tied with a  bright satin red ribbon.

On my husband’s side, we have the Target snowflake hand towel and cable knit tray.

On top of the cable knit tray is a tiny faux boxwood brightened up with a red bow.
And in the living room, I’m crazy about these Target quatrefoil candles in red and green.  I’ve been burning them nightly- so cozy!
* * * * *

1. November 28, 2012 / 12:30 pm

I love small Christmas touches! I have a small flat and I just can't decorate elaborately. No space! I love the mercury vase with the pine and berries, I think I'm going to do that for my mantle! Thanks for the idea!

2. November 28, 2012 / 1:17 pm

I cannot tell you how many times I have touched/picked up those "sweater" soap dispenser and cup! I always talk myself out of it bc my twin boys would drop and break the first day! I never thought of using in our master! Duh! I will def. pick them up now!

Love the vase with fresh evergreen & berries!

3. November 28, 2012 / 2:54 pm

So pretty! Love the pops of red in your gorgeous bathroom!

4. November 28, 2012 / 3:42 pm

Love all the touches of Christmas! And I adore the soap dispenser! Mmmm!

5. November 28, 2012 / 3:58 pm

I saw the sweater-looking-covered-accessories in Target the other day and loved them!

6. November 28, 2012 / 4:04 pm

I am so happy I saw these here!! I am going with more of the true red and green this year and must scoop some of those up. Beautiful with the greens in the mercury glass! Love, my friend!

7. November 28, 2012 / 4:13 pm

love everything. Will you do a home tour for this Christmas?

8. November 28, 2012 / 8:42 pm

I mean, what's not to love at target (other than the bill at the end)?? LOL. Looks great!

9. November 28, 2012 / 9:20 pm

Looks great! Target definitely has some goodies this time of year!

10. November 28, 2012 / 9:29 pm

Everything looks so pretty and festive Megan. Love the Believe pillow and those candles.

11. November 29, 2012 / 2:18 am

I had the orange quatrefoil candles at the beginning of fall and it dressed up my kitchen island!

12. November 29, 2012 / 5:40 am

Thank you for reminding me to go get out my Target Chritmas stuff! I bought it last month and totally forgot about it! Love your touches of Christmas Megan, especially the boxwood 🙂

13. December 2, 2012 / 5:10 pm

Love the look of your bathroom ! I love Target and I agree they have a lot of festive stuff ! Off to decorate my little bathroom !

14. December 3, 2012 / 9:03 am

I so much love that carrara marble vanity top. Beautiful with the greens in the mercury glass! Love, my friend!
    ~ Mehul
    Architectural Stone

15. December 9, 2012 / 2:29 pm

I am very grateful that I come across this blog, i got some ideas on how to make some touches on my bathroom accessories. Thank you so much!

16. March 10, 2014 / 4:27 am

The red towel really adds a splash of colour to the bathrooms decor and stands out. The candles are a nice idea too as they can be used at bath time instead of the bright overhead ceiling light, they make the room look quite romantic and create a chilled atmosphere. Working as a plumber I see all kinds of styles of bathrooms whilst on my rounds and the most beautiful are always the white designs with a particular colour as a feature.

17. February 12, 2015 / 7:24 am

Some great and awesome bathroom accessories you have. I love the whole bathroom.

W. Atelier