Our Fall Porch

Our front porch is looking more Autum-like these days with a collection of pumpkins in various colors, shapes, and sizes.  I put some of them in bushels from Michaels and added hay from Hobby Lobby.

Have you gussied up your front porch?
* * * * *
My BFF is at Honey We’re Healthy today!  You don’t want to miss this one!

1. October 8, 2012 / 12:33 pm

Your porch looks amazing! I love those Cinderella pumpkins.

2. October 8, 2012 / 1:51 pm

This looks beautiful! I wish that my husband and I could decorate our front porch with pumpkins, but we have javelinas around these parts and they LOVE to eat them! 😉

3. Looks great, I love the mixture of gourds and pumpkins. I decorated my porch but just chose various sizes of orange pumpkins. It looks so boring now compared to this!

4. October 8, 2012 / 2:36 pm

I love all the colors and shapes, so fun!

5. October 8, 2012 / 7:02 pm

Very cute! I was tempted to pick up some pumpkins today, but I'm painting the trim on my front porch this week. This motiveates me to hurry up and get it done so I can decorate!

6. October 8, 2012 / 8:49 pm

It's beautiful Megan. What a wonderful assortment of pumpkins and so colorful.

7. October 8, 2012 / 10:35 pm

Your porch looks great! Love your front doors!I've only added my mums to our front porch. I want to visit a patch or a farm in order to find a variety of pumpkins. Stores only have the orange pumpkins

8. October 9, 2012 / 3:18 am

So pretty Megan! Happy Fall! And congrats on your fitness blog it's awesome!!

9. October 9, 2012 / 3:01 pm

This is beautiful, I love it! Living in South Florida doesn't allow me the privilege of decorating with real pumpkins…we are still dealing with 90 degree weather here.

10. October 9, 2012 / 10:30 pm

Very pretty Megan. Love all the different varieties and colors of pumpkins and gourds. Very welcoming.

11. October 22, 2012 / 9:45 pm

Between working crazy hours & being on vacation I haven't done any fall decorating. I love what you've done with your porch.