DIY Showoffs Art WINNER & Nate Berkus for Target

Hi all!  Thank you to everyone who entered the DIY Show Offs Art Giveaway.  The WINNER is:

Congrats Emily!

* * * * *

I’ll be back soon showing you some office progress and a couple Nate Berkus items I picked up at Target over the weekend.  I actually forgot about the launch and stumbled upon the line when I was there to pick up a flat sheet for yesterday’s project.  🙂

Did you look?  Find anything?
* * * * *

1. October 23, 2012 / 5:47 pm

I was shocked. Our target only had one end-cap and there wasn't much on it. And, truth be told…I LOVE Nate, but the quality was questionable. Not what I expected from something with his name on it.

2. October 23, 2012 / 6:08 pm

Ugh! I went on the weekend as well, not knowing that the Nate Berkus collection had arrived. Sadly it was already SO picked over, but I did see a gold lamp base I absolutely loved, and a few black and white chevron jars with my name written all over them. I am loving that lamp in your office!

xo
    Becky

• October 23, 2012 / 10:34 pm

Ha! I'm nosey too! That's my mom and dad and one of my younger brothers. 🙂

3. October 23, 2012 / 10:54 pm

Loving your office so far! Can't wait to see more – that lamp is great – where did you get it??

4. October 24, 2012 / 2:58 am

LOVE the Nate Berkus collection, and can't wait to see what you did with a flat sheet!! CURIOUS!

xo 🙂

5. October 24, 2012 / 11:14 am

I shopped from home for the Nate Berkus collection since the nearest Target is two hours away. Plus I have heard so many reports of understocked shelves for opening day. Online, the cupboards were not bare. I purchased a few items I particularly am drawn to like the gold urchin, the oak and snakeskin box, the hammered bowl. looking forward to seeing how you style your Nate-pieces.

6. October 24, 2012 / 11:17 am

I shopped from home for the Nate Berkus opening — the items I wanted were sold out online within hours and judging from the number of people who went to their targets with understocked shelves, I'm glad I saved the gas and paid the shipping costs. Looking forward to seeing how you style your Nate treasures!