my lil sweetie

Part of the fun of having kids is getting to watch how yours interact and play with your friends’.  Our 2 year old son, James, is pretty lucky to be one of the only little boys in a neighborhood full of adorable little girls.  Our good friends have the sweetest daughter and we often grab a quick bite together or sometimes catch each other walking around the neighborhood in the evenings.

The other day, we ate dinner at a local restaurant that has a huge outdoor deck where the kids could play nearby.  Aren’t they just the cutest?!

And I die when James goes to hold her hand!  He loves to give hugs and kisses too, that lil heartbreaker.
*  *  *  *  *  *

1. June 21, 2012 / 12:24 pm

They are adorable! H.'s best friend is my friend's daughter and they love each other so much that sometimes it brings tears to my eyes!

Thanks for sharing your sweet little man with us!
    Abby

2. June 21, 2012 / 2:41 pm

so stinking cute!!! you won't think it's as cute when they're 11 and she's trying to hold his hand! 🙂

3. June 21, 2012 / 2:59 pm

So sweet! Yes, he is quite the lady killer. LOL

4. June 21, 2012 / 3:40 pm

how cute!! Can't wait to see my little girl play with my friends kids! By the way, what restaurant is this? looks so cool!

5. June 21, 2012 / 3:57 pm

That is so darling Megan! Adorable photos.

6. June 22, 2012 / 2:25 am

Those two are so darned sweet and loveable, cuddly, all those adjectives for 2 little kidlets. Enjoy this time in your lives, you only get one chance with each child, what an opportunity and wonderful experience. Hope you have good enjoyable compatible friends in your lives, also very important.

7. June 22, 2012 / 7:59 am

Too, too, too cute! I brought Halle to a a place nearby today and she was playing with another baby who is two months younger than her. She kept reaching to grab his hand and he kept swatting her away haha. Me and him Mom had a good laugh. They were so cute interacting with one another. Ah the joys of being a Mom! 🙂

8. June 23, 2012 / 2:18 pm

they are just so lovely and darling:) i probably will change my neighborhood when i going to have a baby!

9. June 24, 2012 / 7:33 pm

He is your sweet little mini me!

10. June 24, 2012 / 11:00 pm

Oh my- so cute. He's a precious little boy.

11. June 28, 2012 / 10:52 pm

What a little sweetie pie! That looks like Cedar Creek, we LOVE that place and I think we will be frequenting it even more now that we have a little one!