Joss & Main (My Curator Collection Going Live June 14)

Are you familiar with Joss & Main, the online site that sells fabulous name brand merchandise for your home and lifestyle at prices well below retail, we’re talking 70% off?  Everyday, they offer new sales that last for a limited time.  For example, right now the following sales are happening:

I check out their sales every day and often find items I’d love to have.  In fact, I just ordered this cart last week!
You need to be a member to shop the site, but it’s FREE to join, you just need an invite, which I’ve included for you HERE

I was recently given the very cool opportunity to curate a collection for one of their sales (seriously, pinch me!), which will go live on Thursday, June 14, 2012.  I was careful to chose items that I had in my own home or would love to have in the future.  I hope you’ll check out the sale and order some new goodies for your home:)  Feel free to spread the word as the sale doesn’t last long.

Joss & Main also has an online magazine, Plume, chock full of great decorating and design ideas.  I recently talked to one of the editors, Donna Garlough, about how I like to keep things organized in my home office.  You can read the article here.

See you at the Joss & Main sale on Thursday!

1. June 11, 2012 / 1:55 pm

what a fantastic opportunity lady!!! i will definitely be venturing over on thursday to check out the goods–good luck!

2. June 11, 2012 / 4:55 pm

NO WAY! How darn exciting is that Megan? I can't wait to see what you have pulled together on your sale. What a fantastic opportunity huh? I am just a tad jealous but way MORE happy for you than anything. I love their site and continually purchase from them (maybe a little too much lol)

3. June 11, 2012 / 7:09 pm

I love Joss & Main! What an incredible opportunity! Can't wait to check out your collection!

4. June 11, 2012 / 11:28 pm

That is exciting Megan! Congratulations! I look forward to Thursday.

5. June 12, 2012 / 1:11 am

How fun, I can't wait to see what you selected.

6. June 12, 2012 / 1:20 am

Awesome! I love joss&main and your style! Great combination 🙂 Can't wait to see your collection!

7. June 14, 2012 / 6:50 pm

That is AMAZING! Congratulations to you – your home is so lovely, and this fabulous opportunity is so well deserved. Cannot wait to check it out!

8. June 15, 2012 / 2:02 am

I literally just received my evening Joss and Main e-mail, browsed your curator's collection, and ran over to your Web site immediately. Your beautiful picks and overall style really resonated with me. Congratulations on your feature on Joss & Main! I'm loving your blog too.

9. Anonymous
    June 18, 2012 / 5:30 pm

Shoot, is it already over? I can't find you on Joss & Main, it's Monday 6/18. The only curators collection I see is Emily Mughannam, which is cute as well!