More Rugs in Cool Patterns and Colors

Two of my posts this week focused on rugs, and now I’m here with a third post on the same topic.  I found these awesome rugs recently and just wanted to share with you in case you’re in the market.

Ballard Designs has a great collection out right now.  I’ve often admired their merchandise, but have never actually ordered anything from them, have you?

First up is the Saybrook Indoor/Outdoor rug in four different colorways.  I’m partial to the yellow/black and the beige/aqua.  A 2’4 x 6’7 foot runner is only $55.

I think their Merletto Rug is really fun, in that vibrant green shade I’ve been adoring lately.
Their Chevron Stripe Indoor/Outdoor rug also comes in four colors and is made of sisal.
Pottery Barn also has a chevron rug for sale, the Hayden Zig Zag in porcelain blue or black, made of hand tufted wool.

And finally, Grandin Road has these fun zebra print, animal-shaped rugs in pear, vineyard, gray or lemon.

These rugs kinda remind me of the one is Kendall’s nursery (although she’s getting a big girl room soon!)
Have a GREAT weekend!
And a special Mother’s Day to all women, mothers, mothers-to-be, mothers-at-heart, and mothers-in-law.  Hope your day is full of love.

1. May 11, 2012 / 1:35 pm

You read my mind, because I just received the new Ballard's catalogue and fell in love with the same rugs! I especially love the first trellis one you show, with the gold/black colorway. I think a new rug purchase is in my future! Happy mama's day!! 🙂

2. May 11, 2012 / 2:14 pm

Too funny – my friend just showed me the picture of the Saybrook rug and wants to order the runner in the aqua/beige. I love the pattern and colors! I have only ordered one rug from Ballard's and it was also an indoor/outdoor runner. I have been very happy with the purchase and since it's an outdoor rug, it's very easy to clean.

3. May 11, 2012 / 4:51 pm

Love all these rugs. Urban Outfitters also has a chevron rug in a few colors for a great price, I have been thinking about purchasing it for a while!

4. May 11, 2012 / 10:58 pm

Thank you, Megan! I just ordered the chevron runner from Ballard. Have been looking for a durable stripe or chevron for our back hallway. And, it says you can hose that one down. Perfect! Yay 🙂

5. May 12, 2012 / 8:06 pm

Oh my gosh! I am so glad you showed me this rug website! We are about to move into a new home (our first!) and I found the cutest outdoor rug for $22! On sale and 15% off. Love your home…it's pristine. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge!

6. Emma
    May 13, 2012 / 9:28 am

Love your blog, but why is there are scary horror/ghost face over in the ad on the sidebar?! It says "ask the ghost a question". Scared the crap out of me!

7. May 14, 2012 / 12:20 am

I love the first ones, both the Saybrook and the chevron/zigzag! Thanks for the heads up on the PB one. 🙂

8. May 14, 2012 / 6:32 pm

LOVE the navy animal print rug, I've never seen anything like that before.

9. May 16, 2012 / 7:11 pm

Thanks for the nursery rug love sweets! Now you got me wanting to rug hunt myself! xoxo shel