Frugal Find – Brass Side Table

I’ve been keeping an eye out for a small side table that looks great, but doesn’t break the bank.  This metal accordion side table from Urban Outfitters would fit that bill perfectly.  It’s only $64 and comes in black too.  The item is sold online only and shipping is $5. The table is 14 inches in diameter and 25.25 inches tall.  I bet a round mirror would look pretty inside.

I thought I’ve seen a similar table before for even less- closer to $50, but haven’t been able to locate them lately for that price.

1. Camila Barini
    May 30, 2012 / 2:07 pm

The link for the table isnt working! =/ I read your posts daily! You rock! =)

2. May 30, 2012 / 2:33 pm

Yes! I discovered this table myself a few weeks back. I fell in love with it and ordered it right away :).

3. May 30, 2012 / 3:46 pm

Pretty! That would look great in your bedroom as a side table.

4. May 30, 2012 / 5:12 pm

I have the table in my living room and love it! I thin it's great for the price! Let me know and I can send a pic if you want one! Love your blog!

5. May 30, 2012 / 6:52 pm

I have it – in black – and it's totally worth it. Very stable and super versatile. I say go for it!

6. May 30, 2012 / 9:06 pm

This is great…I may think about this for my bedroom!

7. May 30, 2012 / 10:53 pm

ohemgee I have that exact same table. I got it about two mths ago. I love it!

8. May 31, 2012 / 3:51 am

I have that exact table in my home and I love it. We have it right next to the couch in the living room. I use it multiple times a day. My favorite part about it is the fact that it has raised edges… this has saved me from spills falling on the floor. 🙂

9. June 2, 2012 / 4:58 pm

A mirror would look pretty snappy, indeed. Brass and glass: it kinda has a nice ring to it, innit? Heh, anyway, that table would be a nice addition to a room.

10. June 3, 2012 / 3:15 am

Here you go! This is the link to the same table at Bed Bath and Beyond. $49. Make sure to use one of their 20% of coupons and if you go into the store and have them order it they won't charge shipping. The table is a little more antiqued. A little gold Rub and Buff should fix it right up. I have the table and love it! Cindy B.

11. August 14, 2012 / 1:30 am

Ugh! Exactly what I'm looking for in brass. I love it! I'd love to know-has anyone found it in brass recently?

12. February 8, 2013 / 11:15 pm

I have this exact same table. I use it in my bedroom as a side table in my small sitting area. I was shocked at how heavy this table is for only $64.