The Baby Cave??

When we build our home two years ago, the only thing my husband really wanted was his own, oversized garage.  And a media room.  He’s so happy to have his man cave.

I think it’s so funny that the man cave is now being occupied by a tricycle, race car, tractor, and wagon.
Makes me smile every time I open the garage door:)
Hope your week is off to a great start!  Thank you for your prayers!  Our family member is doing so much better!

1. January 9, 2012 / 12:34 pm

So happy to hear things are going better! Laughed as I read this, because I'm sure my husband feels the same way…except his "man cave" (our living room) is occupied by a pink play kitchen behind the leather chair and a Barbie house. To be fair, the Barbie house is there from Christmas, and will be moving…but still.

It's nice to have guys who are good sports, right? 🙂

2. January 9, 2012 / 1:04 pm

I'm so glad they are doing better! That can be so stressful.

That crack me sup that his riding toys are kept in that beautiful garage. Oh, how things change with baby. 🙂

3. January 9, 2012 / 2:04 pm

This is hilarious! The look on his face in the first photo looks so promising… ha! Thanks for sharing!

abodelove.com

4. January 9, 2012 / 2:44 pm

Glad to hear your family member is doing better! God is good!!
    Love the little "cars" in the garage. My husband keeps asking me when he will get to park in the garage again-b/c his side is full of my DIY projects and thrift store finds.

5. January 9, 2012 / 3:03 pm

haha love it!!

Oh so glad to hear the good news on your family member! We'll keep thinking of you and your family!

6. January 9, 2012 / 3:04 pm

Glad to hear your family member is doing better! And I love the baby cave 🙂

7. January 9, 2012 / 3:51 pm

Haha, that's hilarious! Thanks for such a cute share – particularly on a Monday! Happy that your family member is doing much better!

8. January 9, 2012 / 4:10 pm

So sweet! Glad to hear things are looking up…thinking of you and your family. 🙂

9. January 9, 2012 / 4:22 pm

Ha! Love it. It's so great to see our men become dads and have different priorities. 🙂

10. January 9, 2012 / 6:42 pm

So glad your loved one is doing better! Too funny about the garage…guess cars, trucks and tractors are better than Barbies and Baby Dolls! LOL

11. January 10, 2012 / 1:33 am

So cute! I bought my nephie a Cozy Coupe for his first birthday, he is crazy about it! I bet James would love one! They do take up a lot of space though, as my sister reminds me regularly 🙂