Art for Office (Cozamia)

Hi all!  I had planned on painting a large canvas for a giant blank wall in my office, but chickened out about hanging my own artwork in there.  I also fell for an artist (Cozamia) I recently discovered on Pinterest, a site I find myself on daily, so I ordered one of her prints, the one below, that I’ll probably hang horizontally.  I think it’ll add that perfect pop of color to the room.  I can’t wait to receive it!

I had some trouble narrowing it down, because I also loved the ones below.

And check out her office- so cool!

All images via Cozamia

Do you have a favorite source for art?  I’m seeing more and more art I like on websites like Pinterest and etsy, and plan to incorporate more art into our home this year.

1. February 1, 2012 / 3:05 am

I can see why you had a tough time choosing. I love the first one the best but they're all really beautiful.

2. February 1, 2012 / 3:07 am

Gorgeous find!!! I love finding art on pinterest! One of the sites I found recently, Stampa, has the most gorgeous stuff! xo

3. February 1, 2012 / 3:39 am

Ack! I love it all too no wondr you're smitten!!! Off to visit her shop and pin a few images, divine!
    xoxo
    Kate

4. February 1, 2012 / 3:39 am

What the heck is wrong with me? "No wonder" is what I meant!

5. February 1, 2012 / 3:48 am

These are so beautiful! I am so glad you shared – I would love to purchase one for my home office someday. Thanks Megan!

6. February 1, 2012 / 4:58 am

I just adore Cozamia! I have been admiring her prints for some time now but can't make my decision on which one to purchase. I know your choice will look great! 🙂

XO,

Sam

7. February 1, 2012 / 5:23 am

Oh, wow. I love. I just got lost on her site. Great prints. May have to scoop one up myself! Thanks for the intro.

8. February 1, 2012 / 6:04 am

Yes, her art is to.die.for!! Gorgeous! I still want to try one of my own…maybe one day! Until this, this is a great source!

9. February 1, 2012 / 12:50 pm

I am addicted to Pinterest, too!
    So many fun finds

10. February 1, 2012 / 1:37 pm

I like the print you chose the best. She has a lovely office. Love her inspiration board and the desk chair!

11. February 1, 2012 / 4:20 pm

I'm in love with this artist! I have a few picked out for a client and crossing my fingers she goes for it.

12. February 1, 2012 / 4:31 pm

Ooh I think you made a great choice! That piece is beautiful. And now I'm in love with all of her work! Great find.

13. February 1, 2012 / 6:48 pm

The Lucid Surf print you chose is amazing! Love the color and pattern. The artist Nancy Ramirez happens to be a fellow Torontonian. I agree that Etsy has fastly become a go-to place for new and creative arts. Another great site I've been following is Daily Painters Gallery (www.dailypainters.com).

14. February 1, 2012 / 7:19 pm

Ooh, lovely! Our art is usually something we spot when we're least expecting to. We like the 'unplanned mix' element that it's added to our house. Each piece is something we love – and each piece has a great story. Hope this one works for you!

15. February 1, 2012 / 8:09 pm

Oooh, so pretty! Love the colors and can't wait to see it in your office!

16. February 1, 2012 / 10:01 pm

Funny, I ordered one of her prints right before Christmas. So many great options. Your office is gonna look fabulous – with all the cool furniture you've picked

17. February 2, 2012 / 7:52 am

your blog is a good source of art for me! your design inspirations and actual designs are great!

18. February 5, 2012 / 3:41 am

That is gorgeous! Thanks for the intro!! And the bed looks great! Is it in your room, or the guest room..