Guest Bath Update

Our guest/half bath downstairs has been sadly lacking any decor and despite the pretty marble countertop and copper sink, looked really blah.  I recently received my metallic gold “LOVE” print by Made By Girl and thought, “why not add it to this room?”  I had originally intended the print for my closet or office or our entryway- and it may move in the future- but for now, the bathroom it is!  πŸ™‚

And since it’s Christmastime, I added a mimi Christmas tree with gold-flecked branches (Hobby Lobby) and a vase full of ornaments.

In the future, I’d really like to wallpaper this room in a bold, graphic print, but that’s for another day!

*******
p.s. Our Christmas Cheer Holiday Blogosphere Party wraps up tomorrow with Michaela (Michaela Noelle Designs) featuring Christmas Home Decor.  Looking forward to getting a peek into your holiday home!

1. December 14, 2011 / 1:00 pm

I like the cute little tree…fits really nicely in with the bathroom. πŸ™‚ Love the idea of wallpaper!

2. December 14, 2011 / 1:26 pm

The LOVE sign is a great touch. Wallpaper would make that bathroom beyond stunnig. I adore wallpaper – but the hubby still pictures it like the 80's. I haven't quite convinced him of it's growing popularity! Not giving up though =)

3. December 14, 2011 / 4:13 pm

The sink is awesome and I've been dying to get the LOVE print!! So pretty!

4. December 15, 2011 / 1:49 am

I love the little Christmas tree! So so cute! πŸ™‚

5. December 15, 2011 / 4:25 am

Love the print in the bathroom Megan. You could always use fabric instead of wallpaper, with the starch method. Wish I could link up to all the holiday parties! My camera broke and I won't have a new one in time, darn, darn darn.

6. December 15, 2011 / 9:01 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE that copper sink! Do tell where you found that little gem at???

7. December 19, 2011 / 9:47 am