Pumpkins

Hi all!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Are you getting ready for Halloween?  We’ve got a big bag of candy ready to pass out to the trick-or-treaters on our street and we’ll also take our little DJ Lance out for a bit.  He’s been practicing his “Trick-Or-Treat!” line for days:)

Today, we’ll be carving some of these!

It’s wild for me to look back at how little James was last year (and how dark his hair was)!  He wasn’t even walking yet- now he’s running!

1. October 30, 2011 / 3:22 am

Oh my gosh, Megan! He looks like a different kid!!! Amazing what a difference a year makes when they are so young.
    We carved our pumpkin tonight too.
    Love the holidays with kids. So sweet.
    Hope all is well is well girl.
    XO

2. October 30, 2011 / 3:53 am

Hi Megan! Such cute pics of your little man. My little guy is the same age and so much fun. It was much harder to get a good pumpkin patch pic this year! They want to run and never stop. 🙂 I sure enjoy your blog. We are thinking about building a home soon and if we do I am using your closet for inspiration for mine! It is perfection!!

Hope you and your family have a great Halloween!

3. October 30, 2011 / 10:54 am

what an adorable post! we normally take our children to a local pumpkin patch as well but somehow it slipped our mind this year 🙁

4. October 30, 2011 / 11:11 am

Have a great Halloween! Can't wait to see both our boys in their DJ Lance Costumes!

5. October 30, 2011 / 11:21 am

Very cute! He is getting to be so big. Looks like he had a smashing good time 🙂

Have a great Halloween.

6. October 30, 2011 / 12:53 pm

What a sweetie! It doesn't look like the same child! I can't wait to see the DJ Lance pics!! My little guy is a vampire and he's been walking around with his costume threatning his sisters that he's going to suck their blood.

7. October 30, 2011 / 1:33 pm

There is something SO cute about little ones with pumpkins 🙂 and James is no exception! I can't believe how much his hair color has changed!

8. October 30, 2011 / 11:51 pm

He is adorable! I cannot get over how much he has grown and changed over the past year. I've had so much fun watching him grow up!! Have a great week!!