Cool iPhone Cases

Are you into the iPhone or over all the hype?!  Truth be told, I’m so not the electronic-savvy kind of gal and if it weren’t for my hubby, I’d probably still have my old Nokia.  I get used to what I know, and am usually reluctant to make changes.  I’m trying to learn though and now I’ve got my eye on the WHITE iPhone.

The phone itself is pretty amazing as far as everything it can do and how easy it is to use.  It takes pretty good photos and videos too.  I have a friend who is a complete Apple junkie and wouldn’t dream of covering the iPhone with a case, but there are some really cool iPhone cases out there.

And you can customize it in several colors and patters.

*********

1. October 25, 2011 / 1:27 am

I have the white iPhone & LOVE it!! After seeing this post I think I need a new case!

2. October 25, 2011 / 1:35 am

I recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S2 from the iPhone and I am so glad I did. Phones now really are amazing little machines! And I love the bling cases you can buy to dress them up!

3. October 25, 2011 / 1:38 am

What a fantastic collection here! The personalized ones are SO cool! I have a leopard J.Crew one that I love. Kate Spade always has good ones.

4. October 25, 2011 / 2:53 am

I had so many problems with my previous iphone that I opted to just get a different smart phone last week. But I LOVE the covers at erincondren.com You can even put your own photo on them! That's not my style, but it's a cute idea that others probably go for.

5. October 25, 2011 / 2:54 am

I never thought I'd love an electronic device…but that is what I feel for my iPhone!! My case however, a $5 dollar plain jane from Fryes. Perhaps I need put one of these on my wish list! Janell

6. October 25, 2011 / 4:19 am

I have the white iPhone and I don't know what I'd do without it! I just have a plain white case to protect it, but I've been drooling over the Erin Condren cases. Loving the ones you found, too!

7. October 25, 2011 / 11:27 am

I am finally a convert! My BB died and it was a must. And, I am loving my new iPhone!!! It really is so much easier to work with. And, my biggest concern…texting with a touch pad…no big deal afterall. I went with an Otter Box for mine…I can be pretty hard on a phone. I love all the designer cases, but I need the protection and durability.

8. October 25, 2011 / 11:51 am

I actually like the plain white cases too- simple.

9. October 25, 2011 / 12:23 pm

Now I know I MUST have an iPhone…with all those cool cases. It's making me crazy! Love the Silhouette one and also the Kate Spades.

10. October 25, 2011 / 3:02 pm

Wow! This post is very timely for me as I have just ordered a white iphone (yay Sprint, for finally carrying them) and am just waiting for the phone call to come pick it up. 🙂 So iphone covers have been on my radar lately. LOVED these ones that you posted…I'll most likely be snagging a couple of them! Thanks!

11. October 25, 2011 / 3:09 pm

I can relate to Sarah . . . I am Sprint and they are finally carrying them so I will be on board soon! Such cute cases.

12. October 25, 2011 / 6:59 pm

Ugh, I love the Kate Spade cases, but can't justify spending $40 on them when I already have a great case. I'm looking for a sleeve type case, so if you see any good ones, send 'em my way 🙂

13. Anonymous
    October 25, 2011 / 7:14 pm

This site is also really cool. You can create your own sticker cover for your phone and top it off with a clear case so you can see your pic. <3 it

14. October 25, 2011 / 8:55 pm

I love all those fun cases, but between me and my kids, we're so hard on my phone. I have to get industrial-strength cases to actually protect it!

Love your new blog crush…her house is so pretty!

15. October 26, 2011 / 12:43 am

I ordered my white phone 14 days ago and can't wait for the Fedex truck to arrive. I've been scouting cases – thanks for the additional eye candy. Decisions…decisions….

16. October 26, 2011 / 1:40 am

I love all of these!!!! Ah, I want one with a monogram so bad! I just got the white iPhone and adore it.

17. October 26, 2011 / 2:01 pm

im eagerly awaiting for my iPhone 4S and im super excited!

18. October 26, 2011 / 4:41 pm

Great post, mine's in a really boring clear case, I think it deserves a prettier one though!

19. October 26, 2011 / 11:34 pm

I just got the new iphone 4s (my first one) and LOVE it. Have been on the lookout for some awesome cases so this really helped!
    also, why would your friend never dream of putting a case on hers? Does she know something I don't?

20. October 27, 2011 / 4:11 am

After using a blackberry for about 5 years, I finally decided to get an iPhone a few months ago and I have never once regretted it. I have a slight addiction to cases … J.Crew leopard, Lilly Pulitzer, and Kate Spade, great ways to dress them up! Thanks for a few more to add to my wishlist 🙂 (much to my husband's dismay!!!)