Portico Mirror (Z Gallerie)

Z Gallerie has such a great selection of mirrors, I love stopping in or browsing online to see what’s new.  We recently purchased the Portico mirror and put it in the little hallway that connects the breakfast room and the garage.  That wall really needed something and I thought the round, blingy mirror would add interest.  I added the shade to the window recently too because we get so much late afternoon/early evening sun that it was impossible to eat dinner at the table without the sun shining in our eyes.  The shade was about $20 at Lowe’s.

Here’s the view from the living room.

I’ve heard that Home Goods sometimes carries a very similar version of the Portico mirror for about $100, but unfortunately I never could find it at my store:(
********

1. August 1, 2011 / 11:26 am

Oh my goodness. At first I was like, "What in the heck is she talking about?! It's not August." Um, I stand corrected. 😉 Can't believe it's here already! I love the new mirror, and the shade too. It adds some nice texture to that area. Great job!

2. August 1, 2011 / 11:41 am

beautiful! i'll have to check out the home goods by me! that would be an awesome piece for my living room! btw…how are you liking the rug?

3. August 1, 2011 / 1:38 pm

I think it is the perfect amount of shiny! If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen the HG mirror look alike at any of ours either =) ok, can you please tell me your paint colors? I am having a paint disaster at my house and need some help. xoxo shel

4. August 1, 2011 / 3:11 pm

I love the mirror. It looks great in that spot.

5. August 1, 2011 / 3:12 pm

I LOVE the mirror….great addition! Isn't it crazy how quickly the summer is going!? Nuts!

6. August 1, 2011 / 3:33 pm

Love it! Looks gorgeous.

7. August 1, 2011 / 3:35 pm

That mirror is PERFECT for that space! Love it! I actually was just at a friend's house on Thursday night, and she had just put up that same mirror in her entryway, and we were admiring it! She's here in Houston too…so I wonder if she also got it at Z Gallerie or found it elsewhere. I'll have to ask!

Also, I love the addition of the shade over the door. We need something for our backdoor too. I'll have to check out Lowe's – thanks for sharing!

8. August 1, 2011 / 4:15 pm

Where are your curtains from? I'm looking for curtains for my dining room and I really like yours. Thanks.

9. August 1, 2011 / 5:50 pm

I found something extremely similar at Home Goods one day and they put it on hold for me while I shopped a bit more and someone else came up and took it and said they were me!! and it was $79! ugg… I was not happy! oh well… I'll keep looking;) your's looks great though!

10. August 1, 2011 / 6:16 pm

Love the mirror!! So excited that I won – yipee – those cards are just adorable! I can't believe it is August already either…where has the summer gone?

11. August 1, 2011 / 6:22 pm

The mirror looks great! I need to stop in to our local Z Gallerie and check out the goods! Also, love your new C&B end tables – they open up the space so nicely.

12. August 1, 2011 / 6:38 pm

Love that mirror and I got to get to Lowes for some of the shade luv. You can't beat that price!

13. August 2, 2011 / 1:09 am

The mirror is beautiful and that is the perfect spot for it!

14. August 3, 2011 / 2:08 am

Looks great there! I love ZG's mirrors!!

15. August 3, 2011 / 4:10 pm

What a great addition. Your house just gets more and more beautiful.

16. August 7, 2011 / 9:33 pm

Looks great in there! I noticed that mirror a while back and have wished I had a place for it.