A Shoe Obsession

I must be a little shoe obsessed lately.  Last week, I bought two nude-colored Michael Kors shoes, and this week I found three new pair of black shoes! Giddy over these!

These (Via Spiga- Cain Sandal) are really comfortable and they come in pink too!
Charles by Charles David – Thrice Espadrille– they also come in beige.  My normal shoe size is 6 1/2, but the 7 1/2 fit me in these.  Weird.  Also, I needed the strap to fit tighter (needed one more hole) and the Nordstrom shoe guy was able to add another hole for me.  I didn’t know they could do that!
Last up, for fall, I got a black shoe bootie at Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale, but I couldn’t find a picture of the black pair.

Vince Camuto ‘Jerrell’ Bootie

Are you shoe obsessed too?

1. July 21, 2011 / 11:32 am

I have bought 2 new pairs this week, and have my eye on another few pairs uh oh, I hadn't bought any in awhile so I guess I'm making up 🙂

2. July 21, 2011 / 1:26 pm

great finds!! I'm headed to the Nordstrom sale today- I jut can't pass up their great sales!

3. Mrs. EJ
    July 21, 2011 / 1:51 pm

The Charles David are adorable. I heart shoes. And purses; I heart purses, too. Oh and sunglasses, I heart those, too. And…….

4. July 21, 2011 / 2:51 pm

I started to get those booties from Nordstrom's sale the other day. They are too cute.

5. July 21, 2011 / 3:26 pm

SO cute I love them all! I always have trouble putting outfits together with booties that don't look to officy!

6. July 21, 2011 / 4:50 pm

I bought that shoe bootie too! In black- great minds think alike! =) xoxo

7. July 21, 2011 / 4:53 pm

me likey! I am already thinking about fall shoes and it is damn near 100 degrees here. Mama is ready for some boots!

8. July 21, 2011 / 6:42 pm

Oooh…I love them all. However in this heat I am really digging my flip flops!!

9. July 21, 2011 / 7:42 pm

Um, yes. Unfortunately, my heels have been collecting dust since I have been rockin' flats toting around the two little ones. Love the booties!

10. July 21, 2011 / 9:14 pm

I just did major damage at the anniversary sale. love all your picks…a girl can never have too many shoes!!

11. July 22, 2011 / 1:20 am

I hit the Nordie Anniversary sale too…but sadly not for me. I got Jackson 2 pairs of Sambas and Sloan got a pair of Puma and some Toms….school shoes for both. And they'll probably outgrow them before Christmas!

Love yours…love those in pink!

12. July 22, 2011 / 1:36 am

"My name is Britt and I'm a shoe-a-holic" 😀 I love shoes and I must say those wedges & booties you posted are to die for x

13. July 22, 2011 / 2:08 am

I got some new running shoes and the kids got some new addidas, converse and lili Kelly shoes. I Lub nordies! Oh, I also threw in a sports bra..I love their sports bras! 😉

14. July 22, 2011 / 3:16 am

I'm always shoe obsessed! I haven't found anything to die for lately, but I'm sure I will soon! Love the Via Spiga sandals.

15. July 22, 2011 / 3:17 am

The first shoes look exactly like a pair I had in 1977. Long skinny legs look best in those booties; I could never wear them and I'm 5'9".

16. July 22, 2011 / 9:30 pm

I'm with you on the shoe thing. These are great! I bought 4 pair in 2 weeks.