More Indoor/Outdoor Rug Fabulousness!

Over the weekend, I made an attempt to go through and read some of my magazines that have been piling up for way too long!  I don’t know how I’ve managed to accumulate so many magazines since I only subscribe to a few, but lately, I’ve been getting a lot of catalogs too. I was pleasantly surprised to see what some of these retailers had in way of indoor/outdoor rugs, since I just  posted about our new rugs last week.

I had never even heard of Viva Terra, but I really liked this rug I found in their catalog.

$125 (6×9)

image

Similarly, Napa Style (who??) had some awesome colorful (and reversible!) Kilim rugs.
$149 (6×9)

image

image

These Grandin Road rugs are pricier ($499 for an 8×10), but cool too.
Grand Tiles Outdoor Rug
image

image

And finally, from Ballard Designs (yes, I know who Ballard Designs and Grandin Road are:)

$199 (8×11)

image

$199 (7’10 x 10’10)

image

$199 (8×11)

image

Do you have a favorite?  I have to say that I’m excited to see such good designs in indoor/outdoor rugs!  I think the colorful ones would be even better at camouflaging spills, but they are all lovely.

1. May 16, 2011 / 4:15 am

Great roundup Megan, I'm on the hunt so these are a great start where to look! If only indoor rugs were as 'inexpensive'. 🙂

xo
    Kate

2. May 16, 2011 / 4:41 am

I just recently learn about Napa Style last time I was in the bay area….we went to a warehouse sale and I was pretty impressed!! I like the Ballard Design rugs myself!

3. May 16, 2011 / 5:52 am

I smell a DIY coming in my future from those Ballard rugs. My outdoor patio needs a new rug. Badly.

Thanks for the ideas, Megan!

4. May 16, 2011 / 7:13 am

I love all of the rugs, especially what Ballard Designs currently has & I had never heard of Viva Terra but I'm really loving that first rug. J used to have an outdoor rug in his living room and he loved that he could spill just about anything and it would wipe up without too much trouble.

5. May 16, 2011 / 8:32 am

I think my fave would have to be the last ones by Ballard Designs although the first one is definitely a close second!

xoxo
    Jenna

6. May 16, 2011 / 12:04 pm

I agree with you—I think the more colorful rugs would hide stains better. But I think I prefer the design on the simpler ones. Fun choices!

7. May 16, 2011 / 12:19 pm

Great finds! I have been wanting a new rug for our screened in porch, love that first one and all the prices are awesome!!

8. May 16, 2011 / 3:13 pm

LOVE Grandin Road! It's been too long since I've checked them out obviously. Thanks for sharing!

3pointperspective.blogspot.com

9. May 16, 2011 / 4:35 pm

I love that last one! I can't wait to work with my outdoor space and use a gorgeous rug like this!

10. May 16, 2011 / 5:12 pm

I have Ballard indoor/outdoor runners in our entryway and have been very happy with the quality. I'm also thinking about replacing our dining room rug (a PB braided rug) because it's not holding up well. Thanks for sharing the various resources!

11. May 16, 2011 / 5:19 pm

ooo! Great picks! I love the idea of an 'easy to wipe' indoor outdoor rug inside! These are great.

12. May 16, 2011 / 8:19 pm

me likey. I want the bright red reversible one! xoxo shel

13. May 16, 2011 / 9:02 pm

I think that the Ballard Design rugs are pretty groovy. Now if I only had a place to put down a rug! Fingers crossed that end of the Summer, I WILL!!!

14. May 16, 2011 / 11:40 pm

these are super cute. 🙂 Lots of great choices here…

15. May 17, 2011 / 12:35 am

Great post Megan! I've been looking for a rug for our back porch.

16. November 7, 2012 / 11:38 am

All the designs are great and so beautiful…
    Thanks for posting your insights and experiences.
    Anybody looking for Designer Rugs in osborne park, Australia.