Spring Bag

It seems that every year, about this time, I start itching to get a new bag for Spring.  I got a new bag last November that I still like, but I love seeing the new Spring styles.  If you’ve read this blog for any length of time, you probably know I have a thing for Michael Kors.  His Santorini natural tote is a current fave.

imageimage
image
Kate Spade’s straw bag with “petuna” ribbon is also pretty cute!
imageThis yellow and white stripe leather one is fun too, but I think I need a bag with shoulder straps.

image

And I’ve also love Tory Burch totes.image

image
Trina Turk’s canvas tote with pink and green and shiny patent bottom also caught my eye.
image Ahh, so fun to see all the new Spring stuff!  It’s a good thing I’ve been staying out of the stores lately!

*********

P.S.  Today is the last day to enter the $200 e-spree giveaway to Joss & Main.

1. April 28, 2011 / 11:08 am

a girl after my own heart, i totally have a thing for michael kors too! haha love that spring bag 🙂

2. April 28, 2011 / 11:30 am

OH my. I'm not usually one to get excited about designer bags, but I loved what you shared from Tory Burch so I hopped to her site and found more that I loved. I just might splurge on one this summer. 🙂

3. April 28, 2011 / 12:14 pm

I'm a bag addict and have been itching for a new spring/summer bag. I love the Kate Spade striped bag but I also need should straps. My favorite though is Tory Burch, I love her stuff!

4. April 28, 2011 / 12:59 pm

Ha! I just blogged about this same MK bag. I love it. That Trina Turk canvas tote it too cute also. Another bag I'm liking is the Ballard Monogrammed Carryall.

5. April 28, 2011 / 1:13 pm

How funny, my beauty editor for House of Fifty selected the Michael Kors bag to feature, her second pick was the Kate Spade bag!! You and she have the same taste!! Janell

6. April 28, 2011 / 1:33 pm

I need a new spring bag too. In fact, that was my answer when my husband asked what I wanted for Mother's Day.

7. April 28, 2011 / 1:36 pm

I love them all! Especially the MK-might have to pick that one up for myself.

8. April 28, 2011 / 1:43 pm

Too funny! I have an MK bag similar to your fall one (got for Christmas), but was just looking at the other for Spring while in Nordstrom the other day!! Love the Tory Burch totes too, but I am with you…I prefer a bag with shoulder straps to keep my hands free.

9. April 28, 2011 / 2:24 pm

I die for the MK Joan bag, that one does have an optional shoulder strap… and you can never go wrong with a Tory Burch especially that tan and orange color… if only I could buy them all *sigh*

10. April 28, 2011 / 2:56 pm

Oh my! I have a soft spot for bags especially the ones from Kate Spade! But the one from Michael Kors looks fabulous, too. Wonderful picks.

Jessie

11. April 28, 2011 / 3:00 pm

I have never been a big MK fan, but I love that bag! Go get it!

12. April 28, 2011 / 3:35 pm

I love the Michael Kors and Kate Spade bags, but I had a straw-like bag last summer and it made the inside of my arm all red and really attractive! I guess I should have tried it out first to see if it was comfortable. One of those Trina Turk bags would do nicely for spring!!

13. April 28, 2011 / 5:34 pm

I'm liking the Kate Spade straw bag with the pretty pop of pink in the petunia ribbon. Fun choices for spring/summer!

14. April 28, 2011 / 7:33 pm

I love all those bags, but since they are straw, I think they are way to pricey.

Susan

15. April 29, 2011 / 5:28 am

Fossil has some really great spring bags this year… I love the straw bags but have been sticking to leather lately (my children abuse my purses!)

16. traceyf68
    April 29, 2011 / 8:54 pm

Love them! I adore the gorgeous pops of colours.

17. May 2, 2011 / 8:14 pm

How do you feel about Michael Kor's new fragrance "Very Hollywood"? I'm a huge MK fan and I'm on the fence about this scent!