oh, the joy!

Hi all!  I hope your Monday is off to a great start:)  We’ve got a busy week planned and are looking forward to the Easter weekend.  Here’s a glimpse into what our weekends are lookin’ like these days!   DSC_0456 We were at a friend’s house in the above photo, but James had so much fun in that little tub that Jimmy and I got him a small inflatable pool this weekend for our backyard.  Houston gets hot early so the sunscreen is out in full force, but I wish I could get James to keep his sunhat on- but he always pulls it right off! ********* If you missed it, there’s still time to enter to win a $200 shopping spree to Joss & Main.  Go HERE to enter. ********** My sponsor Julie {Etsy Stalkers} is asking for votes to become an editor for Hopscout, a daily deal site that features old-school kid’s products.  In order to get to the next round, she had to make a video, put it on facebook and be in the top 20 votes.  If you’d like to check it out and vote for her, go HERE🙂  The voting ends Friday. ********** Check me out today sharing my 5 Spring Must Haves for Mommy at The Cool Kids blog:) image And last Friday, the sweet gals over at Cupcake MAG were kind enough to include me in their series of interviews.  You can check out my answers to their thoughtful questions here. image ************** p.s.  If you want to receive my posts via email, I just added that feature.  It’s on my right sidebar:)

1. April 18, 2011 / 2:44 am

So cute with james in the tub! We had the blow up pool with jackson, put the hose on low in there too and he'd stay for hours! yay for being able to read a mag and work on your tan!

a. did you know you can schedule your posts so it will actually post monday morning? 😉

b. how'd you get the ad to place above your header? mine won't do that?

c. going to check out your must-haves…I just gave her mine last week!! twinsies.

2. April 18, 2011 / 2:59 am

Oh, that is too cute!! I love to see babies in wading pools. We have a pool just down the street from us…about a block away. I need to pay our dues soon so we can enjoy it this summer! 🙂

3. April 18, 2011 / 3:14 am

Loved your Cupcake interview, and can't wait to read your feature over at Cool Kids in the AM. 🙂

Glad to see you had a nice weekend!

4. April 18, 2011 / 4:41 am

My kiddos are LOVING the sprinklers right now! Well, not RIGHT now, lol.. they're sleeping.. just this time of year. LOL.

5. April 18, 2011 / 8:29 am

Ah! Look at James! How adorable. He's growing up so fast. Hooray for Easter coming up (:

6. April 18, 2011 / 10:59 am

What a sweet picture of James! Some of our fondest memories are of the girls playing in their baby pools!!

7. April 18, 2011 / 1:45 pm

Don't you just love this age?! We had lots of water time this weekend too. So fun.

8. April 18, 2011 / 3:08 pm

Oh!! He is so so cute. I love that picture. We still have a little water table that both kids LOVE to play with. We bust it out all the time. I can picture you sipping a margarita by your blow up pool! 😉

9. April 18, 2011 / 5:29 pm

Awww he is adorable and looks like he's having a ball! Sounds like summer has already started in Houston! My hubby is from Houston so I've heard all about the warm humid weather 🙂 Congrats on CupcakeMag! 🙂

10. April 18, 2011 / 5:32 pm

loved your must have list! and was wondering when you started using the jogging stroller. also, whoa on where your clothes live!

11. April 18, 2011 / 7:23 pm

We just got Sam a blow up pool too! He LOVES it! You can see it in my latest post about his birthday party this past Saturday!

12. April 18, 2011 / 8:05 pm

Looooove that picture of James! Aidan is a water baby, too… who also does not like to keep his hat on!

13. April 19, 2011 / 1:13 am

Love that picture of James! He is adorable! It reminds me I need to bust out Sterling's inflatable pool!

14. April 19, 2011 / 3:57 am

That picture of James is too cute. I am sure he will love the inflatable pool!

15. April 19, 2011 / 12:28 pm