Series Goodbye & Office Sneak Peek

As the HWH Getting Organized 2011 series closes, I wanted to say a special thank you to all the ladies who participated and to those who read along!  I love that we can all inspire each other and I hope you got motivated to clean out a kitchen or desk drawer, closet, or even more spaces in your own home!  Maybe you even cleaned out the CAR:)  You can go here to see a round up of all the guest posts in case you missed any. I’ll be sure to bring you more posts on organizing as my Organizational Design business gets going, and as I continue to tweak things around my own house.   I’ll be sharing in Brooklyn Limestone’s JUNK DRAWER overhaul series on Monday, January 24, so you can see the ‘before’ and ‘after’ of my own previously messy kitchen drawers! And I just photographed my OFFICE today (gotta love nap time!), so I will share the pictures with you tomorrow with the details on how I created the space.  I really enjoy being in there each day (usually at night, okay, very late night when the house is all quiet!) blogging from my little corner of the world.  Here’s a little sneak peak . . . image  ********* So friends, THANK YOU for sharing how you organized your kids’ rooms, toys, kitchens, pantry, laundry room, photographs, magazines, coat closet, jewelry, and office supplies!! And thank you for adding my homemade button on your blogs- made me say, “awwww . . “ every time I saw it! 🙂 image  image image image image image image image image image image image

1. January 20, 2011 / 5:35 am

oh my goodness those curtains!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to have those curtains!!!!!!!! did you or do you tell where you got them from!?!? ohhhhhhhh i love you <3

2. January 20, 2011 / 5:59 am

I love your office! Looks beautiful!

3. January 20, 2011 / 6:03 am

Wow! So organized! You're going to be great in your new career!

4. January 20, 2011 / 7:49 am

I spy the magazine collection on the bottom shelves, I'm in heaven! The color scheme really came together so nicely. And yes I love nap time too!! 🙂

5. January 20, 2011 / 11:42 am

Megan, thanks for including me in the series. I was flattered to be among so many organized bloggers!! Your office is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest.

6. January 20, 2011 / 12:50 pm

Loving your office! I love how you color organize everything! I wish you lived here so you could come help me!

7. January 20, 2011 / 1:09 pm

Your office looks amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

I'm trying to work on mine now … So any inspiration is MUCH appreciated! 😉

– Lauren

8. January 20, 2011 / 1:28 pm

Can't wait to see it Megan! I LOVE the desk!!

9. January 20, 2011 / 1:50 pm

I love your office. I really want that desk! 🙂

10. January 20, 2011 / 2:13 pm

Hi Megan! I loved your gettting organized series, it got me motivated to get some things done here. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful office!
    Have a great day today.

11. January 20, 2011 / 2:19 pm

Your office turned out beautiful! I can't wait to hear more about your organizational business and I wish you nothing but success in this endeavor!

12. January 20, 2011 / 2:35 pm

What a pretty office. Excited to see more pictures. I also loved the organizing series; it was so fun to see so many great ideas!

13. January 20, 2011 / 2:47 pm

Thank you for hosting the organization series, it was great! And your office is looking fab! Isn't it nice to have a space all to yourself? I love my office too and can also be found there during nap time 🙂

14. January 20, 2011 / 3:11 pm

Aww, I've been away on vacation and missed most of your series, looks like I've got some reading to do!

I am so in love with your office, it's so peaceful!!

15. January 20, 2011 / 3:21 pm

I enjoyed reading this series so much! Thank you for sharing it!

16. January 20, 2011 / 3:41 pm

it's gorgeous in there! so bright and cheery. love it.

17. January 20, 2011 / 4:06 pm

I LOVE the desk! Wow, its the first thing I noticed…I actually love the entire room, can you come decorate my house pretty pretty please!!! =)

18. January 20, 2011 / 4:39 pm

It was a great series and a great way to kick off the new year and your new business! 🙂
    I just LOVE your office… seriously I want it – I share with a very messy hubby – mine isn't so cute 🙂

19. January 20, 2011 / 5:15 pm

looks great Megan! loved this series! great job! thecoolkidsblog.com

20. January 20, 2011 / 5:55 pm

i just adore your clean neat sunny office!!! love it!!!

21. January 20, 2011 / 7:05 pm

it was so fun to read and participate in…thanks for all the inspiration!!

can't wait to see alllll the deets on your office. is that the new world market desk?!?!?! i've got my eye on it

22. January 20, 2011 / 7:42 pm

Thanks for sharing, its pretty cool. This year I'm looking forward to take a break and enjoy nature as I go for vacation, well maybe after I find some Texas Ranches. Anyway I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here.

23. January 20, 2011 / 7:49 pm

So, my computer is a laptop and travels all over the house! I like to browse the web on the couch at night so I'm close to the hubs, even if he's just watching t.v.

I made the curtains and you can find out how and the fabric name in my "DIY" tab.

The desk is Z Gallerie's Jett Desk.

I'll share all the dirty details tomorrow! 🙂

24. January 20, 2011 / 8:42 pm

Thanks again, Megan, not only for inviting me to guest post, but also for running this fun series. I really have enjoyed reading each post. 🙂

I can't wait to read more about your gorgeous office…I've already got some inspiration from the one photo. 😉

25. January 20, 2011 / 10:14 pm

Oh wow the office looks AMAZING! i love the desk and that lemon colour – cant wait to see more!
    Rachie xo

26. January 20, 2011 / 11:21 pm

Please be sure to tell us where you got everything – like your DESK!!!! I want that!!!!!

27. January 21, 2011 / 1:38 am

I enjoyed your series very much, Megan. I have to say it certainly got me motivated and if I had a blog I would show you what I have gotten organized. My husband asked what had come over me because I was like a mad woman on a mission. I told him your blog and your wonderful guest posts. Your office is so fun and cheery and I adore those curtains. I painted our guest room several years ago in a color called Butter from Restoration Hardware. I needed sunshine in the house!

28. January 21, 2011 / 1:53 am

Looking forward ti seeing more of your office and how you created the space. LOVE the colors!! Looks fab-u-lous!!

Also, your organization series has been great. I've been a little behind in blogging and I'm behind in blog reading as well, but I'm looking forward to finishing up the series! Great job!!

29. January 21, 2011 / 2:57 am

Hello, I love your blog! I have nominated you for the blog Style Award!
    The award is kind of like a really fun chain letter. There are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:

1. thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
    2. share seven things about yourself
    3. award ten great bloggers
    4. contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Happy Blogging!

Katelyn

30. January 21, 2011 / 3:16 am

This was such a fabulous series with so many amazing ideas! I can't wait to see the details on your office too! I'm about to embark on an office redo myself!

31. January 21, 2011 / 4:53 am

Thank you Megan for including me and I have to say it was tons of fun to see everyone's tips on organizing their homes…..I'm inspired! I like my banner you made, too! Thanks! How much do I owe ya! :0)